Husband of runaway wife saw so signs ...

Husband of runaway wife saw so signs of trouble | The Columbus Disp...

There are 54 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 3, 2010, titled Husband of runaway wife saw so signs of trouble | The Columbus Disp.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A Xenia man says he had no clue his wife would run off with another man, setting off a dayslong search that drew national media attention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Uncle Tom

Reynoldsburg, OH

#41 May 3, 2010
He should dump the HO.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#42 May 3, 2010
Dog wrote:
I sure is husband is happy to doesn't have to listen to that shrill voice anymore.
A few more posts like that and you should qualify for the Special Olympics this year. Good luck.
cat 980h

Columbus, OH

#43 May 3, 2010
she did him a favor!
Justin Ighur

Carlsbad, CA

#44 May 3, 2010
Not surprizing because sociopaths are extremely skillful at appearing normal. This guy needs to get custody of his daughter and dump this conniving harlot. If he even thinks about taking her back he is a pathetic fool. But then there are so many weak and foolish chumps out there letting themselves be led around by skirtoids. He needs to be a man and get on with his life and leave behind that filthy s.l.u.t.
ChristyWoodruff

Urbana, OH

#45 May 3, 2010
Tiffany can't be trusted with the baby she ran away once from her life. She'll do it again. So don't pu the baby in the middle of her messed up head
Observer

Miami Beach, FL

#46 May 3, 2010
cb columbus oh wrote:
I hope that her husband fights for full custody of their 1-year old daughter. Since she did not want her "old life" with either him or their daughter why should her "new life" include the child. Don't wait for her to decide about the divorce, he should start the paperwork...since I don't think she has returned to Ohio yet...be a man and forget her sorry rump and worry about your daughter's future.
I don't know if she has return yet but she was staying in the biggest crime area in Miami Beach, the International is known for it's drugs, prostitution, transgenders, etc... As for her statement of being overwhelmed that just proves she has no basis to expect custody as she is unstable in her thought process. So I agree with you!!!!!!
dave

Columbus, OH

#48 May 4, 2010
who cares
reader

Greenville, OH

#49 May 4, 2010
She left. Its not an issue. She should NOT get custody of her daughter. She was going to disappear forever remember?? This woman sounds like she has a mental condition and needs help. The husband is well off without her but it sounds like he can't bring himself to accept this. All is not being told and I wonder if it will ever come out. It should never have made the news in the first place. This woman and her "boyfriend" are being given way to much publicity.
reader

Greenville, OH

#50 May 4, 2010
Mimi wrote:
It's really nobody's business & neither should have to share, nor felt pressured to share their personal problems.
But the media made it our business by keeping it in the news. I agree they are getting way to much press over this and she definitely needs help. But then the husband also needs help. He sounds like he is having trouble coming to terms with the fact his wife does not want to live with him. They need to make these people have therapy for the sake of their daughter and NO more publicity. She has been give way too much.
------------GAR- -----142

United States

#51 May 4, 2010
Paul Sites wrote:
A man once said ," my best friend ran off with my wife " who was he his
friend ask ? " I don't know , I never meet the man . "
Sorry, I don't understand your comment. However, the correct version of the joke is, "My wife ran off with my best friend and I sure miss HIM !"
------------GAR- -----142

United States

#52 May 4, 2010
Okay, Paul, my coffee finally kicked in and I do understand your comment. Who was he,,,,another friend askED........
Harry Ballzak

Groveport, OH

#53 May 4, 2010
You have to love Tre's mullet.Screw paying the city for looking for her,the donut eaters would have been on duty anyway.

After seeing the delusional husband on TV I can see why his wife bailed on his punk arse.I dont get leaving her baby though,none of the women I know would ever think of doing that.
Big Hank

Cleveland, OH

#54 May 4, 2010
If he didn't have any clue, that proves they are BOTH clueless. It's one thing to be selfish and dumb when two people are involved, but when you add a child to the mix, as said before... "unacceptable"! Gee, she is up until 2am on the internet every night, I think she must be playing cards online!
chee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#55 May 4, 2010
feel u. who cares??? kids killing each other and this front page news??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene 75 an honest review (Nov '13) 1 hr Greywolf74 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Boo 21,334
Tasha Sutton (Apr '17) Thu biscuits 9
drug house on california st Thu Drugs Pay 1
Ryan Luke St John arrested for murdering 2 year... (Mar '17) Nov 14 Justice For Brayden 3
SVG Motors (Steve's a Vain Guy) (Jan '16) Nov 13 dkraus1044 29
twack city Nov 12 Twaxi Driver 4

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages