Xenia woman missing since Saturday | The Columbus Dispatch

Southwest Ohio police are talking to people who might have leads to what has happened to a 31-year-old woman reported missing Saturday after going garage-sale shopping. Full Story
dallas

Westerville, OH

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I pray she will be found safe.
Gracie

Dayton, OH

#4 Apr 19, 2010
I pray that she will be found safe also. Pray for the family too.
Vincent

Belpre, OH

#5 Apr 20, 2010
Over the years (I'm 52) it seems like there have been numerious young women missing from the Dayton area of the state. I can't recall ever hearing that someone has been caught/charged with these disappaperences either. Has anyone else ever thought this might be a local area serial offender?
gretchen

Plymouth, MN

#7 Apr 20, 2010
possibly related to the woman's body found in a lake in Madison county?
Brobama 08

Grove City, OH

#8 Apr 20, 2010
gretchen wrote:
possibly related to the woman's body found in a lake in Madison county?
I doubt it.The woman found in the lake was a known prostitute that dealt with some shady people.
Sue C

New Carlisle, OH

#9 Apr 20, 2010
This is`nt newsworthy anymore,This Woman simply abandoned her beautiful little daughter for some scumbag.I hope her husband divorces her and marries someone who will love that cute little baby.She should be charged with inducing panic and deemed an unfit mother, Because she is.That poor baby deserves better than that.
Greene County Patriot

AOL

#10 Apr 21, 2010
Sue C
Dayton, OH
This is`nt newsworthy anymore,This Woman simply abandoned her beautiful little daughter for some scumbag.I hope her husband divorces her and marries someone

Note: I think you are right as the wife of the husband said "He took thousands of dollars from our bank account!"
Liberated

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 21, 2010
Brobama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it.The woman found in the lake was a known prostitute that dealt with some shady people.
it doesn't matter killers kill, they do not always discriminate between lifestyle....you watch too much tv. in the real world ANY woman is fair game for a killer prostitute or not.

“Fire in my Bones and”

Since: Apr 10

The sweet taste of Kerosene

#12 Apr 21, 2010
I as a mother of 3, can't believe she would just abandon her young daughter....What a bad person. I did not know that the man in the pictures was married or that he took money from the accounts that ties it all up in my mind, thanks for the info Greene County Patriot.
And Liberated I couldn't agree more, 1 life is not worth more than others (okay...well I think all murders and child molesters need killed but, and eye for an eye, eh?)
Brobama 08

Grove City, OH

#13 Apr 21, 2010
Liberated wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't matter killers kill, they do not always discriminate between lifestyle....you watch too much tv. in the real world ANY woman is fair game for a killer prostitute or not.
You're living in a dream world if you think a responsible woman is at the same amount of risk as a street walker.

Women that get in cars with strangers 20 times a day are far more likely to be killed by their customers.Could something happen to a upstanding housewife absolutely,it's just 1000X more likely a street hooker will get killed because of her chosen lifestyle.
Get Off My Lawn

Little Rock, AR

#14 Apr 21, 2010
Tre Hutcherson, 42
Bookmark This SitePrintEmail These Results Address History
1 in Dayton, OH
3 in Sacramento, CA
1 in Carmichael, CA
3 in Merced, CA
1 in Santa Rosa, CA
View MoreAliases
Tre B Hutcherson
Tre Bradley Hutcherson
B Hutcherson
Bradley Hutcherson
Tie Hutcherson
View More Relatives
Ann W Hutcherson
Ann Hutcherson
Gregory S Hutcherson

They might be heading to Cali, it looks like he used to live there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr union indoctrination 31,507
This is why I am an Ann fan! 15 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 15 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 15 hr The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... Wed The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Old Cold Warrior 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info