Hillary Clinton,poor choice for Presi...

Hillary Clinton,poor choice for President

Posted in the Xenia Forum

CMS

Fairborn, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Hillary Clinton: She has done everything possible to weaken our country (thatís you and me!) when it comes to dealing with the enemies of the United States.
She wanted to close GITMO and move the combatants to the USA where they would have access to our legal system.
She wanted to eliminate the monitoring of suspected Al Qaeda phone calls to/from the USA.
She wanted to grant constitutional rights to enemy combatants captured on the battlefield.
She wanted to eliminate the monitoring of money transfers between suspected Al Qaeda cells and supporters in the USA.
She wanted to eliminate the type of interrogation tactics used by the military & CIA where coercion might be used when questioning known terrorists even though such tactics might save American lives.
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2014
The only choice for president, thanks to Karl Rove and Lame Brain McCain and George Will and William Kristol and Brainy Cheney and Bitch McConnell and those brave bold brilliant bullshittin' Pentagon-pimp defense-nut neocon imperialist Bushmen and their reliable retarded Republican fans, followers and friends; that too many of us do not want to and will not willingly let back in again. They cut nothing and expanded debt and spending and government large when they were in charge. They blew it and now they lose it.
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2014
Hillary Clinton is a role model for smarter college-girl bitches who want to date, mate and marry their way into fame, prominence, prestige, power and riches. Hillary is an elite educated sophisticated example who shares her experience and knowledge, showing smarter girls and women that they ought to latch onto the right bright guy in college; and how not to become lowlife wives of men who are dumb with no or low educations, prospects or incomes. Hey, that is what my college-girl girlfriend did, you see; after meeting a Lebanese Wright State medical student and buying a new Nissan, she no longer needed me! Oh, like a lot of dumbasses, she took those Wright State psychobabble classes, her real plan being to date, mate with and marry the right potentially-rich man.
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2014
The Bushmen and friends have let this bitch in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I just consulted with my Fidelity Investments a... 44 min Leon Harrison 1
"I am boycotting soccer!" 2 hr Leon Harrison 1
Heather Meade embezzled from Bright Now Dental 18 hr Cash is King 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 22 hr peter pan 31,819
what year did Xenia go bad? (May '10) May 26 Neighbor_Hood 11
UNderstanding the cycle of poverty May 26 Neighbor_Hood 1
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) May 26 Cyndi Elitist Bee... 5
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]