Knockout games killing people

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Rambo

Fairborn, OH

#1 Nov 17, 2013
A new game thatís already caused deaths in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey is sweeping the nation, and it preys upon unsuspecting people walking the streets. The gangs ultimate goal being to knock them out with one punch as they walk by. The LSM omits that the attacks are reportedly by young black gangs on white victims. Why aren't these hate crimes? Start packing your heat-conceal carry works.
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Duh...situational awareness while you profile instead of smile. $100 for a 12-hour Ohio CCW class and a license can be priceless. A $200 used pistol could do too.
Drunk Bus Drivers

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Dec 18, 2013
You keep posting this again, why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Telling the Truth 31,303
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr True blue 19,387
How liberal ladies can save lives: 15 hr masterofconcretep... 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Thu jjsparks 8
dennis gannon Thu masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Thu masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Thu The Duke of Hazard 41
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]