Fairborn motel manager gets 6 years f...

Fairborn motel manager gets 6 years for attacking employees | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 26 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Fairborn motel manager gets 6 years for attacking employees | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A judge has sentenced a former Ohio motel manager found guilty of rape and other charges involving employees to six years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wicz

Fredericktown, OH

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Seem like a "slap on the hands". I say this because from your writing it seems many people were involved.
Tattooed Diva

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 18, 2010
I don't get it sometimes. If this guy is guilty of rape, abduction and other charges with various employees, why didn't he get the maximum?! This is ridiculous!
Here ye here ye

Watseka, IL

#4 Nov 18, 2010
After this scumbag is done serving that time...he should have to spend

another 10 years in that rat hole he called a motel.

Judge Judy's brother,

Louie
Muscle

Grove City, OH

#6 Nov 18, 2010
Send his ars back to India. We don't want him here. My tax dollars don't need to house and feed him.
FED UP

Grove City, OH

#8 Nov 18, 2010
If they are not going to execute him then give him a one way ticket along with his family back to India.
Balls Deep

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 18, 2010
The employees must've been illegals hence the multiple rape charge's punishment was lessened.
Citizen

Lewis Center, OH

#11 Nov 18, 2010
16 1/2 years is that it? What a joke. He should get 20 for each victim he raped and abducted and it should run concurrent. This gives people the impression that if you want to rape, assault, abduct women.. go to Ohio. What are women considered a less valued citizen here?
No Tell Patel

Amherst, OH

#12 Nov 18, 2010
What kind of visa was this Patel here on, rocket science? Bio medical engineering?

What a racket. Our politicians are useless.
The Real P Citizen

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 18, 2010
Tattooed Diva wrote:
I don't get it sometimes. If this guy is guilty of rape, abduction and other charges with various employees, why didn't he get the maximum?! This is ridiculous!
Hmmm... sounds funny to too.
It could very well be that the judge and/or the jury must not had thought the charges bought against him weren't serious enough to warrant the maximum.
A number of times they do add on charges to get a solid conviction.

But then again...there are women out there that'll 'cry wolf' in a heartbeat:especially if it's racially motivated.
billybombo

Grove City, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2010
Jack Schidt wrote:
So all the cheap motels are being bought up by Indians there in Ohio too?
Do I know you? Yeah, they own most of them here. They buy them, run them into the ground, default on the loan and someone with the same last name buys it for pennies on the dollar at auction. They've been doing it for decades.
The Real P Citizen

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 18, 2010
Muscle wrote:
Send his ars back to India. We don't want him here. My tax dollars don't need to house and feed him.
LOL!
Here we go again!
And ya'll call the PC racist, because he tells it like it is... about your butts!
The Real P Citizen

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 18, 2010
Jack Schidt wrote:
So all the cheap motels are being bought up by Indians there in Ohio too?
Sho' enuff'!
It's the American dream come aaallliiivvveee! LOL!
Im watching

Sunbury, OH

#17 Nov 18, 2010
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL we used to break in our new receptionists by calling in asking for Mike Hunt. Then someone would say just page him. It always took a few seconds before they caught on. It was hilarious.
Soooo just to clarify, you used to sexually harrass your new receptionists and now you have nothing better to do than to sit around and laugh about that. Way to go! Your life must be filled with such happiness and joy! JACK WAGGON!
HighclassLowclas s

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Nov 18, 2010
Wow. It's amazing that people use this news item to unleash their xenophobia rather than have any sort of sympathy for the actual victims in this case. Sick.
FRANK TANG BEST GOOD

Dayton, OH

#20 Nov 18, 2010
If this is the Falcon that they are talking about, I assure you that MANY other acts not suitable for a family paper (but consensual) happened there ...... ah, good times .... good times.....
Daily Customer

Columbus, OH

#21 Nov 18, 2010
Im watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo just to clarify, you used to sexually harrass your new receptionists and now you have nothing better to do than to sit around and laugh about that. Way to go! Your life must be filled with such happiness and joy! JACK WAGGON!
Someone having a bad day?
Moose Meat

Delaware, OH

#22 Nov 18, 2010
\O/
|
/\
Don't taze me bro!
RealPrejudiced citizen

Reseda, CA

#23 Nov 18, 2010
The Real P Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... sounds funny to too.
It could very well be that the judge and/or the jury must not had thought the charges bought against him weren't serious enough to warrant the maximum.
A number of times they do add on charges to get a solid conviction.
But then again...there are women out there that'll 'cry wolf' in a heartbeat:especially if it's racially motivated.
I can not tell you how true that is. Black women are always accusing me falsely of rape. Canít the white man get justice anymore?
Get a grip P
Citizen X

Lewis Center, OH

#24 Nov 18, 2010
6 Years for Rape, Abduction and Gross Sexual Imposition. Is this judge insane?
Citizen X

Lewis Center, OH

#25 Nov 18, 2010
The Real P Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Here we go again!
And ya'll call the PC racist, because he tells it like it is... about your butts!
He could have been born here. There are plenty of indian folks that are natural US citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Gomer 20,062
Happy Independence Day...but... 1 hr Leon Harrison 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,863
sexting 8 hr rikk 1
motorcyclist dies after police chase (Sep '07) 17 hr Cha Cha 2
News Dayton region continues to development partners... 21 hr Patriotic Pentago... 1
News RTA Named One of Dayton's Healthiest Employers Thu The Duke of Hazard 1
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages