did xenia deserve the tornado

did xenia deserve the tornado

Posted in the Xenia Forum

bob

Peebles, OH

#1 Feb 18, 2010
36 years ago befoire I was born xenia was destroyed by a tornado. did xenia really deserve that? i hope to find out sooon
rdl

Peebles, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2010
and to think about how inacent those people where. shame on you bob.
joey

Mason, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2010
I moved from Xenia to dayton. yes we do have more torenados here. but I think Xenia should be burned dirty streets filthy downtown and yet the weheather likes Xenia? destory that good for nothing dump. even a 2 year old whould hate Xenia. what is so great about Xenia. glad its in tornado ally
rdl

Mason, OH

#4 Jun 19, 2010
rdl wrote:
and to think about how inacent those people where. shame on you bob.
joey shame on you in the name of sthphanie tanner: HOW RUDE
North Monroe Man

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2010
Xenia should be destroyed and turned into a toxic waste facility. Oh, it already is. Even before Apr 74 tornados have tried to clean the corruption of this city (and County) from the face of the earth but the evil here is very strong. Our Judges and Pastors rape our children and our detectives plant evidence to rid themselves of lesser elements in the name of their "higher purpose". I somehow don't think that's what Joseph Smith meant, but what do I know Mr Barret. It goes way back before Hagler gettin' drunk on the bench, Goldie claiming she was kidnapped, and Hurley's sexatary that had to leave town. The names constantly change but the story remains the same; corruption, graft, immorality and drug money. An F5 tornado couldn't do it so I don't think it's possible to save Xenia from itself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr America 21,049
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr TimeToAct 32,009
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... 18 hr Ryan 4
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Wed yourmom 165
News Judo Instructor Surrenders, Accused Of Sex With... (May '07) Aug 11 03killer 16
Not for the faint of heart. Aug 8 Heretoplay 1
whos dealin drugs Aug 8 Neighbor 6

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages