My favorite quote from a President!

Posted in the Xenia Forum

CMS

Dayton, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2014
My favorite quote of President Reagan however was when he said "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."..I sure miss him-that quote hasn't sounded the same since!.
Crystal Hasty

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2014
CMS wrote:
My favorite quote of President Reagan however was when he said "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."..I sure miss him-that quote hasn't sounded the same since!.
Reagan is dead, you dumb ass
Ralph

Dayton, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2014
I do not have a favorite quote, but a reaction. Mr Bush weaving and bobbing when that nut chucked his shoes at him just cracks me up.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#8 Jan 21, 2014
That is how Obama has tricked the hicks and his dependent dependable dumbass masses, by taking and then teaching those US Constitutional Avoidance and Bypass Classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min PASStyme2retireUR... 31,125
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" 2 hr Leon Harrison 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chuck 19,222
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... 7 hr Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! 7 hr Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) 17 hr Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••