Not one babe at the Dinglewoood libra...

Not one babe at the Dinglewoood library today.

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Library Lover

South Charleston, OH

#1 May 3, 2011
Not one babe at the Dinglewood library today. I'm gonna have to get me some honeys, if they want me to vote for their library monies.
Elizabeth Allen Harrison

Hartford, CT

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Library Lover wrote:
Not one babe at the Dinglewood library today. I'm gonna have to get me some honeys, if they want me to vote for their library monies.
Poor Leon Harrison! Cry for us! You shop for ladies at the Dingleberry Library?
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Elizabeth Allen Harrison wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Leon Harrison! Cry for us! You shop for ladies at the Dingleberry Library?
It's your kid, that's what you raised!
Anthony Weiner

Farmington, CT

#5 Jul 26, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your kid, that's what you raised!
There is a rumored YouTube video of Mrs. Elizabeth Allen Harrison singing "I'm Sexy and I Know It" amidst hula hooping in a bikini. She needs a Brazilian Wax badly!
Alex

Fairborn, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Anthony Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a rumored YouTube video of Mrs. Elizabeth Allen Harrison singing "I'm Sexy and I Know It" amidst hula hooping in a bikini. She needs a Brazilian Wax badly!
gag
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Anthony Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a rumored YouTube video of Mrs. Elizabeth Allen Harrison singing "I'm Sexy and I Know It" amidst hula hooping in a bikini. She needs a Brazilian Wax badly!
Is it titled 2 Harrisons 1 Cup?
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it titled 2 Harrisons 1 Cup?
Might be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WHITE LION 20,972
President Trump gives us hope for budget cuts. 1 hr wormwood 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Retired teacher 31,984
stop!!! Mon Dindunuffin 2
Dear Ron,... Mon Dindunuffin 2
Troy Country Club Apr 22 wbush 2
Stop watching 7 news Apr 17 The Duke of Hazard 3

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages