Hoo! Hoo! "Shooting from the Hip" comes on at two!

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2013
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

We hope that our old familiar media friend, Leon from Clayton/West Carrollton, calls into this radio show again! Oh, by the way, he always has something witty and wise and entertaining and educational and inspirational to say!
Gun Nut

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Not to whine, but they did not give Leon nearly enough time! I wish people would quit calling and babbling about this bullet-shortage-conspiracy bullshit.
Chief

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Gun Nut wrote:
Not to whine, but they did not give Leon nearly enough time! I wish people would quit calling and babbling about this bullet-shortage-conspiracy bullshit.
So, you are admitting that Obama DOESN'T want to take our guns away? Hey hey!
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

So, there is a bullet shortage due to military and police priority orders, civilian demand, and manufacturing, production and distribution decisions. And this relates to Obama and gun control how? Everything is not a conspiracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia