I hate xenia
angry xenia resedent

Xenia, OH

#1 Jan 16, 2010
I really really want to know if there is anyone on this website that hates xenia. if you every have a chance to write on this forum plese say why you hate xenia. is it borring or what? thats my qustin. and I really want to know if anyone else hates this town. it can be funny. I love xenia jokes but plese ansewer plezzzzzzzzz!
Cyndi

Brookville, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Xenia has the absolute rudest people. Uneducated. Backward. My family has been here since June. We've lived a lot of places. The people here are the worst.
keith

Dayton, OH

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Then live in Dayton . Xenia might not be a awesome place to live but its alot better then a lot of other towns around here.I love xenia. Don't get me wrong we need more stuff for family fun. Go Buc ! Lol
Joe Kerr

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2014
I grew up in Xenia, from 1957 - 1977. There was a lot to do in town back in those days. A movie theater next to the court house, a drive in theater outside of town (near what we called Old Town), a bowling alley and all kinds of other activities. I went back to Xenia last year for First Friday on 07/05/2013 and it was a culture shock for me. Nothing looked like i remembered it, and the only thing to do was all bike trails. It was a sad homecoming for me, and i came home the next day.
AMERICA IS DOOMED

Springfield, OH

#5 Jan 1, 2015
Xenia has it's share of bad, and good. A thriving Christian community as well as the thriving counter-culture drug/inbred/welfare parasite culture.

I hate many things about Xenia and specifically I detest the low IQ white trash crack/meth hoodie wearing types. The tattoo'd, blunt smoking, ghetto-trash types who populate the city.

And, as featured on People of Walmart.com , the fat, busted tube of biscuits, welfare hawg mommies with multiple mixed race kids by multiple sperm donor "baby daddies".

At some point, within the next generation, multiple race, inbred children are inevitably going to populate this town. There's no way that children who can't clearly identify their own lineage due to the drug addled mother's and father's promiscuous behaviors will ever be able to have a truly "normal" life with someone else and produce no-related children of their own. Your tax dollars will raise them as children, and then take care of them as chromosome damaged adults in the welfare/MRDD industry.

It frightens me. Now we have the 3rd generation (4th in some cases) of "crack-babies", who all re-breed with their own cousins, largely unknown to them as being a "cousin". But as they say in the ghetto, "it's all good".
Cyndisucksbawlz

Springfield, OH

#6 May 26, 2015
Cyndi wrote:
Xenia has the absolute rudest people. Uneducated. Backward. My family has been here since June. We've lived a lot of places. The people here are the worst.
Unfortunately "Cyndi", most folks in this town are salt of the earth types. It's you, the elitist snob, who seems to place themselves on a platform of superiority. You are a generic whiner. Probably live in HUD or Greene Met housing. Collect Welfare and food stamps...
Keith Koch

Fairborn, OH

#7 Tuesday Jun 23
Xenia is a growing vibrant community. We keep our lawns clean and place a big priority on a clean city image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 20,057
motorcyclist dies after police chase (Sep '07) 4 hr Cha Cha 2
Happy Independence Day...but... 8 hr Leon Harrison 1
News Dayton region continues to development partners... 8 hr Patriotic Pentago... 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 17 hr Truth Be Told 31,862
News RTA Named One of Dayton's Healthiest Employers Thu The Duke of Hazard 1
N.J. Governor Chris Christie Thu Smokersstink 3
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages