angry xenia resedent

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

I really really want to know if there is anyone on this website that hates xenia. if you every have a chance to write on this forum plese say why you hate xenia. is it borring or what? thats my qustin. and I really want to know if anyone else hates this town. it can be funny. I love xenia jokes but plese ansewer plezzzzzzzzz!
Cyndi

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Xenia has the absolute rudest people. Uneducated. Backward. My family has been here since June. We've lived a lot of places. The people here are the worst.
keith

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Then live in Dayton . Xenia might not be a awesome place to live but its alot better then a lot of other towns around here.I love xenia. Don't get me wrong we need more stuff for family fun. Go Buc ! Lol
Joe Kerr

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 17

I grew up in Xenia, from 1957 - 1977. There was a lot to do in town back in those days. A movie theater next to the court house, a drive in theater outside of town (near what we called Old Town), a bowling alley and all kinds of other activities. I went back to Xenia last year for First Friday on 07/05/2013 and it was a culture shock for me. Nothing looked like i remembered it, and the only thing to do was all bike trails. It was a sad homecoming for me, and i came home the next day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••