created by: The Fact Checker | May 20, 2013

Dayton, OH

16 votes

Have you reported "Leon's" posts?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes, and he uses many names but same ip location
  • No, he's just a media ho that needs to go!
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Hack Checker

Englewood, OH

#1 May 21, 2013
I check his facts and he is not a hack, even if he not be black. I notice dat most offended cyber-brats be typical little liberal Dimuhcrats; the Obomies being there surrogate substitute commie daddies and mommies.
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

#2 May 21, 2013
We wish that we could see them printed, as that has often been hinted.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#3 May 22, 2013
Topix doesn't care! You see what kind of crap goes on here!
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

#4 May 22, 2013
You men this cyber-chatter does not really matter! People without spouses wasting time online in their little Internut play houses! Oh, they sorrow, their Internut cyber-turd-herd words will not be remembered tomorrow! You mean that most people in the outside real world do not give a shit what they type or if they quit!
Fan of Leon The Man

Tipp City, OH

#5 May 22, 2013

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 May 26, 2013
posts? More like bad rap songs!
The Old Cold Warrior

West Milton, OH

#8 Jun 3, 2013
People who cannot compete are not very polite or sweet.
Fan of Leon The Man

West Milton, OH

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Felons Are Good Neighbors

Dayton, OH

#10 Jun 3, 2013
The Fact Checker wrote:
posts? More like bad rap songs!
Interesting, he'd rap, but he doesn't like blacks?
Felons Are Good Neighbors

Dayton, OH

#13 Jun 6, 2013
Looks like Topix deleted alot of his garbage from a couple days ago! He posted all kinds of vulgarities!
The Old Cold Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#14 Jun 6, 2013
To the FBI, CIA, NSA, AFT, IRS and BJB?
Joe Bissett

Dayton, OH

#15 Jun 13, 2013
I sure have!
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#16 Jun 15, 2013
He is witty. His critics are shitty.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#17 Jul 2, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
Topix doesn't care! You see what kind of crap goes on here!
Leon Harrison is an idiot!
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

#19 Jul 5, 2013
Joe Bissett wrote:
I sure have!
This should be discussed at length.
Kathleen Hanna

Wallingford, CT

#20 Jul 27, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon Harrison is an idiot!
The biggest...
Literature Lover

Troy, OH

#21 Jul 28, 2013
Did these two youths look like Trayvon? Is that why this OSP officer smiled instead of profiled, giving them a lift to the scene of their next crime? This OSP officer will be disciplined if not dismissed for failing to follow SOP, not patting down or checking ID of two teenaged black-male youths. He or she will no doubt remember this, regardless of this black mark, sorry, in his or her record. Like doctors, pilots, soldiers, train and truck drivers, and cops cannot afford to be sleepy, sloppy and stupid. PC or Trayvon guilt or not, it is hard to drop your guard and smile instead of profile, or ignore your instincts, experiences, feelings and knowledge, that you do not learn from dumbass conflict-resolution and flower-child-psychobabble classes in college. You can pay the ultimate price for being too nice.
Marshall Herff Applewhite

New Britain, CT

#22 Jul 29, 2013
Literature Lover wrote:
Did these two youths look like Trayvon? Is that why this OSP officer smiled instead of profiled, giving them a lift to the scene of their next crime? This OSP officer will be disciplined if not dismissed for failing to follow SOP, not patting down or checking ID of two teenaged black-male youths. He or she will no doubt remember this, regardless of this black mark, sorry, in his or her record. Like doctors, pilots, soldiers, train and truck drivers, and cops cannot afford to be sleepy, sloppy and stupid. PC or Trayvon guilt or not, it is hard to drop your guard and smile instead of profile, or ignore your instincts, experiences, feelings and knowledge, that you do not learn from dumbass conflict-resolution and flower-child-psychobabble classes in college. You can pay the ultimate price for being too nice.
Oh Leon Harrison. You are as stupid as the first day I met you many moons ago. Racist, arrogant, and still a virgin at 63.
Fireman Fred

Dayton, OH

#23 Jul 29, 2013
Marshall Herff Applewhite wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Leon Harrison. You are as stupid as the first day I met you many moons ago. Racist, arrogant, and still a virgin at 63.
What was he talking about anyhow?
Retard Republicun

West Milton, OH

#24 Jul 29, 2013
This "Leon" must be doing something great. Just look at all the ignorant irate hate!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min Bently 18,880
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,202
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 11 hr Ann Fan 3
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 11 hr Cat74 35
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 17 hr bill 44
Found dog! (Dec '13) Aug 27 Hero Officer Wilson 7
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••