tattoo parlors
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2014
Hello Dayton. Anyone know of any tattoo parlors for kids? We will be visiting Dayton soon and my grandkids are clamoring for a tattoo. I thought this might be a great way to keep them entertained and way better than a gift shop token. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks for reading!
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

#2 Apr 16, 2014
Are you insane? Kids want motor bikes too! You cannot allow children to have what they want to have and do what they want to do! Take them to a movie or a museum or a park or for a walk or to a mall! First impressions take between five and ten seconds and tattoos instantly lower your IQ. Is it illegal to tattoo children? It should be if it is not.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

West Milton, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2014
Bring your pit bulls but no belts or shirts required.
polly tix

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 17, 2014
Get a tattoo of dems leaving the country. Libs have messed up everything.
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#5 Apr 17, 2014
Literature Lover wrote:
Are you insane? Kids want motor bikes too! You cannot allow children to have what they want to have and do what they want to do! Take them to a movie or a museum or a park or for a walk or to a mall! First impressions take between five and ten seconds and tattoos instantly lower your IQ. Is it illegal to tattoo children? It should be if it is not.
Sounds like you must know my two grandkids! They already have motor bikes! If tattoos are done tastefully, I don't see the harm. Kids love fashion.
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#6 Apr 17, 2014
Dumbass Dimuhcrat wrote:
Bring your pit bulls but no belts or shirts required.
I can assure you we don't own pit bulls and both my grandchildren dress appropriately.
I am starting to think Dayton is not such a friendly town.
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

#7 Apr 18, 2014
"Think" that it is okay or normal to let innocent ignorant children to get permanent tattoos because they want to?
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#8 Apr 18, 2014
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
"Think" that it is okay or normal to let innocent ignorant children to get permanent tattoos because they want to?
I've read some of your posts, Mr. Harrison. Tattoos are no worse than playing with guns all day. Besides, I think you are jealous because you are too old for a tattoo.
The Duke of Hazard

Dayton, OH

#9 Apr 18, 2014
Yes, as we can see, tattoo lovers and others are so smart that they have to show us with body art.
CMS

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Apr 18, 2014
kris moore wrote:
Hello Dayton. Anyone know of any tattoo parlors for kids? We will be visiting Dayton soon and my grandkids are clamoring for a tattoo. I thought this might be a great way to keep them entertained and way better than a gift shop token. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks for reading!
Really? You want to look like a hillbilly?
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#11 Apr 18, 2014
CMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You want to look like a hillbilly?
Nonsense. Tattoos are expressions of art. People from all walks of life have tattoos. It's a fad. I realize that. But kids are kids for such a short time and then they disappear into adults. Life is short.
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#12 Apr 19, 2014
And then they will boohoo and try to sue and blame you for those tattoos after they are rejected after those employment interviews.
kris moore

Mansfield, OH

#13 Apr 19, 2014
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
And then they will boohoo and try to sue and blame you for those tattoos after they are rejected after those employment interviews.
I don't think so, Mr Harrison. Tattoos are acceptable in the minimum wage industry. Low income earners is where I prefer my grandkids to be when they grow up. Under achievers will always need to rely on someone and that would be me. If I am not available, the federal government can assist them. In a country rich with entitlement programs, risk taking just isn't necessary anymore. Happy Easter.
kris moore

Lima, OH

#14 Apr 27, 2014
Just wanted to let you negative ninnies out there my grandkids both got their tattoos and they love them. A big shout out to Earl at Pete's Ink!
The Hack Checker

West Milton, OH

#15 Apr 28, 2014
Yes, nothing says brains and class like a young professional woman with a long blue tattoo down her leg or across the back of her ass; like I mean when they have to wear dresses and skirts that make them seen. And children will be soooo grateful when they look at them after they grow up, especially if some goofy date or mate talked them into it. Maybe it is for the best, during job interviews tattoos are the first IQ test.
kris moore

Lima, OH

#16 Apr 28, 2014
The Hack Checker wrote:
Yes, nothing says brains and class like a young professional woman with a long blue tattoo down her leg or across the back of her ass; like I mean when they have to wear dresses and skirts that make them seen. And children will be soooo grateful when they look at them after they grow up, especially if some goofy date or mate talked them into it. Maybe it is for the best, during job interviews tattoos are the first IQ test.
Kids need to fit in. Besides, proper attire is going by the wayside. When's the last time you went to a funeral or a graduation? Everyone there in shorts and t shirts, sporting tattoos, too.
Gottcha!
Gun Nut

Brookville, OH

#17 Apr 29, 2014
And why are the village children so stupid on the Maury and Jerry shows? Those who fit in with the lazy and dumb with no or low incomes...and then bitch about the rich and those who are clean cut and drive nice cars and have nice homes and wear nice clothes. See where the dumb come from.
kris moore

Marysville, OH

#18 Apr 30, 2014
Gun Nut wrote:
And why are the village children so stupid on the Maury and Jerry shows? Those who fit in with the lazy and dumb with no or low incomes...and then bitch about the rich and those who are clean cut and drive nice cars and have nice homes and wear nice clothes. See where the dumb come from.
It's just a big act. They really like their welfare and buying tattoos on your dime! I make my own living but I am directing my grandkids down a different path. Thank goodness I got them away from their parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what year did Xenia go bad? (May '10) Tue Neighbor_Hood 11
UNderstanding the cycle of poverty Tue Neighbor_Hood 1
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) Tue Cyndi Elitist Bee... 5
xenia: enchanted welfareland Tue Cyndi Elitist Bee... 1
News What can we do about Wal-Mart? (Jan '13) Tue Cyndi 2
Do you know Jeanie Estle (Aug '10) Tue Charlie Estle 4
I hate xenia (Jan '10) Tue Cyndisucksbawlz 6
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]