Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

For your sakes,

PLEASE PEOPLE do a little to inform yourself of the news. I don't mean listen to t.v. news which is targeted baby food coming in sound bites. I mean go to Drudge. All Drudge is is a site with all manner of news sources you won't find in your local paper or on the t.v. You can decide for yourselves after time as to what to believe or not.

I highly recommend Breitbart, the Daily Caller, some of the international sites including RT or Russian Times, Glenn Beck, the Mark Levin Show online, Infowars, The Washington Times. Read Reason magazine.com , the trends journal, the wall street journal. Just cruise the news. You will be surprised how much you will find out that you need to be aware of that affects YOU and YOUR CHILDREN directly.

Get yourself ready or you will be a victim of the p.c. baby food you are being fed. You will find explanations as to WHY your lives are turning out as they are. For example, where are the jobs? etc.

I'm glad
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Pardon me, I'm glad someone introduced ME to these sites. I am really learning how the world beyond the workaday life works.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I only wish I'd known sooner.
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Watch Doomsday Preppers and Dual Survival TV shows, to be prepared if not scared.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Don't have time to watch t.v.
Take the time to get life in order.

All over the country, the Obama administration is shutting down coal plants. Think that through. Coal is used to power our country. Do we honestly have an alternative in place RIGHT NOW that could be coal's substitute on a mass scale? Do you have solar panels on your home? That's what they're pushing. Do you have your own personal windmill?
Where do you think the electricity to run your generator is going to come from? What about clean fusion nuclear? Is that online yet? Those are our alternatives.

What runs business? Not only must we prepare for economic collapse, but IF some of us live through this for a long period, are we going to wander aimlessly, or will we have some sort of system of loose government in place? What kind of restraints will we have on this government will we have IF we have one? Will we live under a dictatorship that is able to hunt down its dissenters and use them to whatever advantage they will? If you are informed beyond the fall football games, you know we're in trouble.

We can't just close our eyes and go into a fetal position. We need to think. Talk out possible ways of getting out of this and the consequences; and what to do that will be more effective for us.

Last and more importantly. We must face it. Many of us will NEVER retire, in fact we might not LIVE till retirement. Can we say that we have actually done something good with our lives and are ready to meet our Maker; to those who believe?
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Oh, and TO THAT OLD COOT, HARRY REID:

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD ALMIGHTY, YOU JERK.

Yeah, you really represent the "American people". You call us "anarchists". You think of us as dumb sheep. Right.
Fan of Leon The Man

West Alexandria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have been told: Buy guns and ammo and gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr everybody 17,722
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 2 hr ric99 187
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Proverbial Wisdom 30,593
tattoo parlors 5 hr polly tix 4
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 5 hr polly tix 1
aimee caldwell 5 hr billy 2
A rooky beat Hillary in 2008 5 hr CMS 1
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs