Obama's msg,US not a world power anymore

Obama's msg,US not a world power anymore

Posted in the Xenia Forum

CMS

Fairborn, OH

#1 Mar 3, 2014
Do uou remember Obama’s open-mic assurance to Medvedev when he told Vladimir that he would more flexible after the election?
So what does Russia do? They invade the Ukraine as they no Obama is weak and going to gut the military.

Both Sarah Palin and Romney warned Obama about Putin but he wouldn't listen.
The Old Cold Warrior

Oxford, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2014
Boofuckinhoo, well we can always watch "Lawrence of Arabia", "Doctor Zivago", John Wayne and "Victory at Sea" on DVDs. And see the end of empires before they expired.
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#4 Mar 3, 2014
Duh...with regrets, you cannot be a world power when you have no industrial technological base and are $18 trillion in debt, no matter the military chatter or Pentagon toys making your pee pee hard and your panties wet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Yidfellas 20,923
Hey, you so-called conservative Pentagon pimps! 7 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
Good morning, my cupcakes and snowflakes! 7 hr Net Nut 1
Winnie Peacock (Aug '16) 9 hr Someone 6
News Local rapper denies his group, Diamond Cut, is ... (May '08) 21 hr MARYJANE 27
To you professional-veteran victims out there: Wed Didndunuffin 2
Please tell me about Dayton (particularly North... Mar 20 Tantor 5

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages