Rambo

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

While just 2.8% of American workers earn at or below the minimum wage. So how do they think this will help them with votes?
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

This will especially work teenagers who are still willing to work, like when I washed dishes and bussed tables at Thrift Drug, when I was 16...if anyone can believe or even consider or conceive, or relate without hate, if they can know or remember what I mean. I had to quit without fear, when I knew that it was not a lifelong career.
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

This will especially HURT teenager who are still willing to work! Too bad that we cannot edit after we post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Me and the Party of Tea 43 min veteran 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Protect Free Speech 30,606
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Martin L King 17,753
tattoo parlors 5 hr The Duke of Hazard 12
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 7 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 8 hr ric99 192
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 hr ha ha 25,331
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance