Blue Jacket In Danger Of Closing

Full story: WHIO
In southwest Ohio, producers say the outdoor drama "Blue Jacket" is in danger of being canceled this summer because of funding problems. Full Story
Tomoe

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 23, 2006
that is obsurd. there might be a problem with the funding but i belive that they should still have it this summer or at least still show it not long after to make sure u get the right amount of funding. Blue Jacket is a source of historical knowledge and is great entertainment. It held my attention and was exciting even thoug i went to it three times. i hope that blue jacket doesnt cancel this summer and please listen to the comments about it. Thanks for listening.

Since: Jun 07

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 3, 2007
seen Blue Jacket many years agi. I would like to visit it again when I get the chance, I hope it never goes away.
See through the fog

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Sep 9, 2012
It is really a nice place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Old Guy 31,185
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chet Booswahnicki 19,226
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" Sat Leon Harrison 1
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... Sat Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! Sat Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sat Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs