fox forever

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

msnbc is a gay loving network. they also support abortion. they are as anti-American as you can get. fox is the best.
Taz

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Sounds like my kind of channel!
Taz

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Fraud alert, the last Taz comment.
Taz

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

I am talking to myself, pay no mind

“Many are cold, Few are frozen”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

I watch 'em all. Fox is my favorite, but I do like watching MSNBC's "news folks" get slapped down, and I like NPR for the same reason.

But if you don't watch a variety, you don't get the FULL PICTURE, so it's also good to check in to Great Britain's news from time to time to see how the world sees us.
Bishop

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Chrissy Matthews, MSNBC nut job must be gay as he said when Obama became President he got a tingle up his leg. Mika too.
Yadkin

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

It does seem that someone in charge of MSNBC is skewing the entire channel towards a gay agenda. The midday anchor is openly gay, and is constantly leading with gay stories or features about gay issues. Rachel Maddow is a lesbian and does the same. And for some reason I cannot begin to fathom, they are constantly having the gay VP of the Bravo network as a commentator on everything from Morning Joe to Lawrence O'Donnell's show.

It's bizarre to watch this go on day after day, and it has raised the question in my mind of who is responsible for this.
Avenger

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

I'm kweer as a 3 dollarbill
The Duke of Hazard

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Look here for weirdos and queers!

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Look here for weirdos and queers!
It's interesting that you responded to that thread. Does that make you one, even if its just for fun?
reported

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

homas TA. Parmalee with the Kates-Boyles Publications reported yesterday that Newcomer Funeral Home is occupying a building that was once owned by Henry Vinson. Parmalee reported Vinson leased the building to mostly Black funeral homes. Parmalee reported Henry Vinson was involved in the White House Sex Scandal in the early 1990's and then went on to purchase funeral homes. Thomas Parmalee did not have any information on the record from Newcomer Funeral Home or Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer. On the Newcomer website, www.NewcomerFamily.com , Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer and his wife Theresa Newcomer state "Families save hundreds and even thousands of dollars at Newcomer". Newcomer Funeral Homes operate in Dayton, Ohio; Louisville, KY; Topeka, KS; New Richmond, IN; Beaver Creek, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Florida; Colorado; Columbus, OH; Toledo, OH;. Thomas A. Parmalee did not state the motivation of the article and the article reported no new events. Thomas Parmalee did not report that Henry Vinson was employed by or had ownership in the funeral home. Newcomer Funeral Home and their association with Henry Vinson has some questioning Vinson's suitability to be in funeral business according to Thomas A. Parmalee. Thomas A. Parmalee also reported Henry Vinson was a minister but he did not report Vinson had officiated at any funeral services at Newcomer or other funeral homes. Thomas A. Parmalee reported there are possible investigations of funeral homes in Ohio by the Ohio Funeral Board.
funeralnews

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Thomas A. Parmalee with the Kates-Boyles Publications reported yesterday that Newcomer Funeral Home is occupying a building that was once owned by Henry Vinson. Parmalee reported Vinson leased the building to mostly Black funeral homes. Parmalee reported Henry Vinson was involved in the White House Sex Scandal in the early 1990's and then went on to purchase funeral homes. Thomas Parmalee did not have any information on the record from Newcomer Funeral Home or Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer. On the Newcomer website, www.NewcomerFamily.com , Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer and his wife Theresa Newcomer state "Families save hundreds and even thousands of dollars at Newcomer". Newcomer Funeral Homes operate in Dayton, Ohio; Louisville, KY; Topeka, KS; New Richmond, IN; Beaver Creek, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Florida; Colorado; Columbus, OH; Toledo, OH;. Thomas A. Parmalee did not state the motivation of the article and the article reported no new events. Thomas Parmalee did not report that Henry Vinson was employed by or had ownership in the funeral home. Newcomer Funeral Home and their association with Henry Vinson has some questioning Vinson's suitability to be in funeral business according to Thomas A. Parmalee. Thomas A. Parmalee also reported Henry Vinson was a minister but he did not report Vinson had officiated at any funeral services at Newcomer or other funeral homes. Thomas A. Parmalee reported there are possible investigations of funeral homes in Ohio by the Ohio Funeral Board.
Gun Nut

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

MSNBC is a joke to most of us normal folks, especially to those among us who are not dumb and who like to have fun with guns.
RED RUNNER

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Gun Nut wrote:
MSNBC is a joke to most of us normal folks, especially to those among us who are not dumb and who like to have fun with guns.
Shoot yourself(and now), you perverted elf!
ralph

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

funeralnews wrote:
Thomas A. Parmalee with the Kates-Boyles Publications reported yesterday that Newcomer Funeral Home is occupying a building that was once owned by Henry Vinson. Parmalee reported Vinson leased the building to mostly Black funeral homes. Parmalee reported Henry Vinson was involved in the White House Sex Scandal in the early 1990's and then went on to purchase funeral homes. Thomas Parmalee did not have any information on the record from Newcomer Funeral Home or Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer. On the Newcomer website, www.NewcomerFamily.com , Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer and his wife Theresa Newcomer state "Families save hundreds and even thousands of dollars at Newcomer". Newcomer Funeral Homes operate in Dayton, Ohio; Louisville, KY; Topeka, KS; New Richmond, IN; Beaver Creek, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Florida; Colorado; Columbus, OH; Toledo, OH;. Thomas A. Parmalee did not state the motivation of the article and the article reported no new events. Thomas Parmalee did not report that Henry Vinson was employed by or had ownership in the funeral home. Newcomer Funeral Home and their association with Henry Vinson has some questioning Vinson's suitability to be in funeral business according to Thomas A. Parmalee. Thomas A. Parmalee also reported Henry Vinson was a minister but he did not report Vinson had officiated at any funeral services at Newcomer or other funeral homes. Thomas A. Parmalee reported there are possible investigations of funeral homes in Ohio by the Ohio Funeral Board.
Who cares? If there are credible reports of fraud, indeed, please share (perhaps on a new topic) and contact BBC and state attorney general. But, is THIS particular thread the place for this post?
ralph

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

I wonder if all of the chairs and couches, in their studios, smell like semen and butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,188
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 51 min truth told 18,743
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 1 hr Ann Fan 1
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... 3 hr The Hack Checker 1
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Marvin Levels 188
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" 19 hr The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... 19 hr The Hack Checker 13

Search the Xenia Forum:
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000