Who do you side with in Ferguson?
legalize420

Point Pleasant, WV

#571 Aug 26, 2014
Blacktigershark wrote:
THAT isn't a fact that is out yet, much less a fact!
Wait until ALL the facts come out, Quirky!
<quoted text>
He was killed over race and facts would be out if they wasn't trying to hide them cover them up
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#573 Aug 26, 2014
Sides? WTF? How about letting the system work, like it does everyday in this country? There are no sides, only the truth. Sides? What is the point?

United States

#575 Aug 26, 2014
Why is the media not reporting on the dillon taylor case?????? He was a 20 year old white man that was shot and killed by a black cop in salt lake city....witness say he was unarmed also.....so why are we not hearing about this case as much as the brown shooting???? Looks like the media is racist as well....
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#576 Aug 26, 2014
jboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been your Moma
I agree with you,,the Blacks are on the move,they don't fear the crackers or their Nazi police force,,and not only afro-americans but people of color around the world are standing up to the white devils.even the so call muslim terrorist who decapitated the white guy
don't seem to be so wrong after all,even Sean Hannity panell of paid Uncle Toms or starting to side with the protesters,,I think that black unity and anger will change the dynamite of law enforcement,war and the 2014 elections YES WE CAN ,GO FERGUSON,were sorry,but thank you for your leadership we stand unite with you Ferguson you're looking good and standing proud.
Good Ol Boy

Pittsfield, MA

#577 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so fooled that you think the presidents matter. No matter who is picked, the same BS continues happening. But you wont get mad at them. You'll get mad at blacks who are fighting for the same SCRAPS you are.
Thats why you'll end up losing in the long run if you dont change....
lets get one thing straight
I aint fighting for no goddamn scraps. I took my piece of the pie! yall want them scraps have at it. But i gotta feed my dog first. Let u wrassel with ol duke for that steak grizzle. I got my money on duke.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#579 Aug 26, 2014
oopsie wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is... you are no longer oppressed and can live a productive life by working a job and climbing to the top just like anyone else, no matter what color you are! Your ancestors suffered greatly, so did mine ( I'm a Native American) a LOT of my ancestors were tortured and murdered. I didn't live in that time (thankfully) and thankfully you don't either! It's time to move forward and be the best you can be and not think you deserve special treatment for what your ancestors endured. They aren't you, mine aren't me. They would want your attention on succeeding not dwelling.
I'm sure that you have read your ancestors history and know that they actually sold your people to be slaves to the white man. If you can forgive that... and forget it, there is nothing that you can't accomplish.
No no no. Anytime someone wants to talk about the current state of Native Americans (lets be honest yall are in sad shape as well and have been DISMANTLED from the people yall once were) or Blacks we have to establish the history that this country has made in dealing with them.

If you want to say "get up and improve" then fine. But if you're mentioning the shortcomings of either race, then we also have to address the things that happened that caused these shortcomings. And America's treatment of blacks caused what they see today.And that "they sold their brothers into slavery" spiel isnt going to work here. I havent advocated special treatment. What I brought up is that AMERICA is responsible for the modern day black community. Quit trying to wash your hands of them...

Think of it like this, if I abuse a child during its first 4 years, will that child's growth not be stunted? Will he not be behind others children that didnt face that abuse? Without waiting for you to answer I can say, EXACTLY MY POINT....
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#581 Aug 26, 2014
Austrian Expat wrote:
Black are killing thousands of other Blacks now in Nigeria,are they going to blame Whites for that as well LOL
Thru imperialism, whites have done more damage to this world than any other race. But lets talk about miniscule points so we can feed our racist agenda lol

Your numbers are dwindling for a reason. Just a reminder ;)
Mr big

Australia

#582 Aug 26, 2014
When a person gets shot by a cop n that person is unarmed the cop should b charged with murder regardless of the situation. If I shoot someone protecting my property n that person is armed or not I'd go to jail
legalize420

Point Pleasant, WV

#583 Aug 26, 2014
Ppl should be ashamed of the thing's they say about a young human being whose life was snatched away so violently all my respects to the brown family may Michael rest in peace I pray that's you can get some justice for his murder
Mr big

Australia

#584 Aug 26, 2014
Austrian Expat wrote:
Black are killing thousands of other Blacks now in Nigeria,are they going to blame Whites for that as well LOL
U got a small view on life
justhefacts

United States

#585 Aug 26, 2014
I side with know one until ALL THE FACTS come out

I 100% disagree with the Blacks protest bceasue of you Dems want TRUE EQUALITY then to actually BE EQUAL KNOW ONE SHOULD SIDE YET..

Bottom line is if the kid was in the Wrong and beat on the officer and came back with raised hand for another cop thrashing the he got what he got

If the Cop was all in the wrong then HE should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..

BUT NONE of us know all the facts so to judge and condemn before due process is fundamentally WRONG...
Toby

Eugene, OR

#586 Aug 26, 2014
So Michael Brown strong armed a box of cigars from a store and bullied and intimidated a small store clerk because his great great grandfather was a slave? He then preceded to walk down the middle of a busy street impeding traffic because the man is prejudiced against him? He then assaulted the officer, grappled with his weapon and then taunted the officer because (the man) is a racist? I hate to say it but that just doesn't fly, some police officers can be total sadist, some are downright dirty and corrupt, but a majority are decent human beings.

When a police officer says anything to me , I answer yes sir and no sir, why, because I'm no idiot. Assaulting an officer and grappling with his weapon is a sure way to get gunned down and it's a tragedy that this young man was killed, and maybe it wasn't justified I wasn't there.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#587 Aug 26, 2014
The U.S. needs to get over this "Race-thing". There's good People of every Race and there's bad People of every Race.
It's not the color of One's skin that matters, it's what kind of Person they are...THAT's what's important!

So, GET OVER IT, AMERICANS!
oopsie

Kingsport, TN

#590 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I got money sir or maam. I am taken care of very well thanks to God. So whats your point?
You're not addressing anything I say. AGAIN, how can 400 years of oppression be forgotten? Why wouldnt 400years of oppression not have an affect on ANY race or group?
I grew up around plenty of white people. Played ball with them and hung out with them personally. I have no problem with white people. But when it comes to race relations alot of you play dumb. You dont want to address the 400 years of oppression that blacks went thru. You just say "get over it and pretend it didnt happen". I dont think thats fair. Thats without mentioning the Native Americans that got shat on too. "Just get over it" isnt fair compensation for what happened. AT LEAST address what happened head on and see what remedies you can take to improve the situation. And not specifically YOU but YOU as in society. Instead society whats to pretend that we're not living on stolen land and that it didnt steal Africans from Africa bring them over here and continuously oppress them for up to 400 years.
Where are the irish enslaved by Africans? this is the first I heard of it.

White men did NOT go to Africa and hunt your ancestors down and take them to America or Europe and use them as slaves. Please tell me that you know your own people's history. Africans sold their OWN people to the white Europeans. Google it sir/ma'am. Africans also sold Native Americans as well.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#592 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read white cargo, you would get a different aspect as to slavery in early colonial America, to some degree that is. The transatlantic slave trade was appalling, I agree, and yes there would be a certain amount of negative cultural determinism directly relevant to it, but the question is how long can that be used to excuse criminal behavior today? Just how does looting,rioting and burning down ones own neighborhood have anything to do with seeking justice?

How long? Well the oppression lasted 400 years. How long do you think that would affect a society? You think the oppression stops and things just go back to normal at the snap of a finger? Or do they have to BUILD towards going back to normal?

Now go look at Rosewood and Blackwallstreet and tell me the justice in that...
Toby wrote:
Why didn't the black community take the protest straight to the steps of the police department itself and demand an answer and full detailed report? Burning down a quicktrip where the employees are not white somehow teaches (the man) a lesson? Also a dead black man is a dead black man regardless of who kills him , and how do you marginalize an overwhelming amount of blacks slaughtered every year by other blacks and only accentuate white on black homicides perpetrated by police officers?
I actually wondered the same. But the looters were separate from the peaceful protests from what I read. Then again, Im not there. Either way, I dont think looting does any good at all.

Now let me tell you the difference from a black "thug" killing another black and a white police officer killing a black. Now one, we cannot expect to behave correctly. We do not pay that "one" to serve and protect us. But that white police officer? Yea we can expect good behavior from him or her. Our taxes go to propping up their lives so of course, we should expect some decency from them. Thugs? Not so much. THATS the difference.

And the problem with alot of whites that bring up "black on black crime"is that people ARE discussing it. Do you think that people that live in these communities ENJOY living in crime filled cities? Do you think they ENJOY seeing their children walk outside to where they can catch a stray bullet from some gangsters squabbling over colors? OF COURSE NOT!! City halls have meetings where people are addressing the issues. There are marches and community activities that try to spur violence in the black community. The problem is the media isnt going to cover that because thats not what their constituents (for the most part) want to hear. They want a narrative that blacks are inferior and just are up to no good. But that same media will not address the systematic practices that have led to this condition. And thats not honest. If you want to know about media bias, just look up how a few companies own almost everything we see and buy. That will tell you something...
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#594 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
Why is the media not reporting on the dillon taylor case?????? He was a 20 year old white man that was shot and killed by a black cop in salt lake city....witness say he was unarmed also.....so why are we not hearing about this case as much as the brown shooting???? Looks like the media is racist as well....
The media is controlled. Teach yourself something about your surroundings before speaking....

And thats the point. Cops are overstepping their boundaries. But instead of being on the side for JUSTICE, people are on the side of COLORS. That goes for both blacks and whites....
Toby

Eugene, OR

#595 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no. Anytime someone wants to talk about the current state of Native Americans (lets be honest yall are in sad shape as well and have been DISMANTLED from the people yall once were) or Blacks we have to establish the history that this country has made in dealing with them.
If you want to say "get up and improve" then fine. But if you're mentioning the shortcomings of either race, then we also have to address the things that happened that caused these shortcomings. And America's treatment of blacks caused what they see today.And that "they sold their brothers into slavery" spiel isnt going to work here. I havent advocated special treatment. What I brought up is that AMERICA is responsible for the modern day black community. Quit trying to wash your hands of them...
Think of it like this, if I abuse a child during its first 4 years, will that child's growth not be stunted? Will he not be behind others children that didnt face that abuse? Without waiting for you to answer I can say, EXACTLY MY POINT....
Yes the child that is abused will be stunted, but does the child's great great grandchildren also claim abuse for what happened to their great great grandfather? Slavery has existed for thousands of years in about every corner of the Earth, so everyone should be claiming the effects of slavery, if in fact that is what you're proposing. What's enigmatic is that slavery exist today in many parts of Africa, yet we are still being bombarded with the attempted guilt trip onto a generation that knows nothing about slavery, as a mitigating excuse for horrible behavior.
legalize420

Point Pleasant, WV

#596 Aug 26, 2014
Jarome wrote:
I wonder if a black cop would have shot a white guy that robbed a store and stole cigars, would the whites set fire to the town and loot ? These blacks need to be shipped back to Africa and infected with AIDS by making love to gorillas.
Pathetic
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#597 Aug 26, 2014
Good Ol Boy wrote:
<quoted text> lets get one thing straight
I aint fighting for no goddamn scraps. I took my piece of the pie! yall want them scraps have at it. But i gotta feed my dog first. Let u wrassel with ol duke for that steak grizzle. I got my money on duke.
You're fighting for scraps. Instead of explaining it....:

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/----/illumina...

Wake UP!!!
CARDINAL

Owingsville, KY

#599 Aug 26, 2014
Need to run the protesters plum out of the country if they want to fight send where they can, see how they like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember Pearl Harbor! 37 min The Old Cold Warrior 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Buck Rohde 20,926
Winnie Peacock (Aug '16) 9 hr The Truth 7
Hey, you so-called conservative Pentagon pimps! 19 hr Dindunuffin 2
Good morning, my cupcakes and snowflakes! Thu Net Nut 1
News Local rapper denies his group, Diamond Cut, is ... (May '08) Wed MARYJANE 27
To you professional-veteran victims out there: Wed Didndunuffin 2

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages