Husband of Ohio runaway mom files for...

Husband of Ohio runaway mom files for divorce, custody of their 1-y...

There are 16 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 27, 2010, titled Husband of Ohio runaway mom files for divorce, custody of their 1-y.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The husband of a southwest Ohio woman who triggered days of widespread searching when she disappeared with a boyfriend has filed for a legal separation and permanent custody of their 1-year-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

urcrazy

United States

#1 May 27, 2010
A convenience store?? That must has been a tasty Big Gulp!
Tonya

Berea, OH

#2 May 27, 2010
All I can say is, it's that child that is going to suffer, It's a shame with lust and infatuation takes over the most important things in your life!
Elsie

AOL

#3 May 27, 2010
Good for David! Good riddance of this fat, ugly, self-absorbe bum. She told Dr. Phil she care deeply for Tre. What, no love? Well, her baby is a burden for her and others are to take care of her, so why worry? Tre had the nerve to say David not a good hub! Um, you broke off your 18+ yr. marriage via text! You, fat, old version of Billy Ray Cyrus! Achy, Breaky heart!!! You both are unemployed and have to pay legal fees to the police for playing hide 'n seek. Maybe Vivid Entertainment can off both a gig!!
Elsie

AOL

#4 May 27, 2010
I forgot to add that at 31, she's not that young! And one baby? And she's already crying? Gee, even Octomom is a better mom than U!
cliff

Avon, OH

#5 May 27, 2010
"Tiffany Tehan has said she fell in love with Hutcherson after meeting him at a convenience store" now that is what I call a convenience store!
carl

Cleveland, OH

#6 May 27, 2010
cant say much for the idiot she meet either. Sh!!!e shoud also have to pay child support
JCU Dave

Northfield, OH

#7 May 27, 2010
The wh*re deserves to lose her kid.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#8 May 27, 2010
Hope he sues the guy and gets money for alienation of affection. Plus child support from her.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 May 27, 2010
D and D wrote:
Hope he sues the guy and gets money for alienation of affection. Plus child support from her.
Don't you think you are being a little to hard on her?:)
kathie

Wadsworth, OH

#10 May 27, 2010
Good for him--logical thing to do because she is obviously not the mothering kind. This little child has been saved from her, IMO. I PRAY she has no more children.
Double Tap Doug

Valley City, OH

#11 May 27, 2010
I say OJ that ska-nk beatch !! Ear 2 ear who-re !!

Broadview Heights, OH

#12 May 27, 2010
What she did is wrong, but why crucify the woman? Men do it all of the time. This is a bit of a double standard.
RAZA

Greenville, OH

#13 May 27, 2010
I hope the best for him.

http://news.vgluve.com
roylsim

Clemmons, NC

#14 May 27, 2010
no attorney in his right mind would represent her.
roylsim

Clemmons, NC

#15 May 27, 2010
let me get this straight,her husband a college grad. she left him for an unemployed handyman with no future. most sensible people upgrade their status. she is a moron.how is she going to explain it to her daughter when she is old enough to understand. she chose a loser over her own daughter.there is an option,she may want to consider it!!!!!!
jay

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Jul 27, 2010
Oh and the trash just countersued David for custody, spousal support, and child support, on July 9th. Guess Tre thinks he's found a sugar momma. What a piece of you know what she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 18 Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
Dr who prescribe adipex Apr 12 Martha 1
Stefanie Mccollister Apr 11 New to town 1
Down2mycore Apr 10 Momma1991 25
Gem City Rollers? Apr 9 Anonymous 2
I hear there are no scooter clubs in Dayton. Apr 8 scooterrider 3
News Tornado warning in effect for parts of central ... Apr 7 They cannot kill ... 10

Xenia Jobs

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages