ben

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

I was just ready to ask if the army knows xenia is hell. do they wish to blow up xenia? do they want to get there tanks and start a war here? ansewer so I will know the military does not like xenia.
ernest

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

now come on now. the some military people like xenia some do not. it all depends If they grew up there or not. some military people want to keep xenia and absulty love xenia whle others do not. the us military also like xenia for not haveing a base but a place to hang out with once n a while. the military alsothinls xenia is a gret place to live. the us army thinks xenia could do A LOT BATER I MAEN BETTER do not move here if you are in the military becuse bo one in this town likes it. oh yeah every one can send in a joke or two about the military hateing xenia so much. bu serouly the us military acutly helped every one in this town at one time so i whouled say every military person hate this town so lend it to me xenia is a oplace for military people if you know what i mean.
Cyndi

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

We moved here recently. We have lived many places and Xenia is the rudest, most racist against Asians and people with disabilities, and backward place we have ever experienced. It also appears to have a bad education system.
Xenia man

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

I love Asians

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,428
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Not One Voice 31,003
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Fitus T Bluster 18,485
17-year-old boy indicted for knock-out game 14 hr The Hack Checker 1
poor dogs 14 hr Curious Bob 5
Feather Birdsong (Oct '10) Jul 7 punk ass bitches 6
Family of robbery suspect says he was gullible Jul 5 The Duke of Hazard 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••