If you can't take it, don't post, sha...

If you can't take it, don't post, share or spread it!

Posted in the Xenia Forum

The Duke of Hazard

Brookville, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2014
If you can't take it and dread it after you read it, don't post it, share it and spread it. Poor wannabe Internut and You Tube and twitter-bullshitter media whores want fleeting fame with famous names without shame, but then whine and bitch and blame and exclaim when criticized or poked or ridiculed or contradicted or defamed; even by those trolled for and desired anonymous unknown make-believe fans and followers and friends, now and then and again, a sin! All enraged, the sensitive and offended communicate their anger and hate and state: "Stay off of my page!" Of course, they want the attention but then see a [my] clever comical compassionate critical comments and start bitchin'! They dare and care and are not scared to share their comments and opinions and causes out there everywhere; this apparently giving them warm and wet underwear...until they see a comment and swear! They ask for it and then get it and then regret it, threatening to banish and ban those posters and commenters who are not their fawning fans. Those who feeeeelllll and squuueeeaalllll ought to remember that THIS IS NOT REAL! Wannabe media 'hos dream of having a text or tweet or twitter bullshit show on the Tosh.O show, or getting their natural lube when they see their shit posted on You Tube. These infamous geeks and media 'hos, that this chatter does not matter and will all be gone and forgotten, no matter how good or rotten, by the next week. Except for mine, not that I whine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 7 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 2
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... 7 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 4
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 20 hr longtime Boro res... 31,919
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... Jun 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Is Trump a national security threat?" Jun 25 The Duke of Hazard 20
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Jun 24 Sinclairbroadcast... 82
D.P.&L. Sucks! Jun 24 The Duke of Hazard 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages