Women are more accepting, less fearfu...

Women are more accepting, less fearful of menopause

There are 5 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Sep 11, 2010, titled Women are more accepting, less fearful of menopause. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

It gets a mention in her latest humor book and is the subject of the comedy "Menopause: The Musical" hitting Dayton's Victoria Theatre Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Nicki

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 11, 2010
So when do you actually go through it? I'm 50 and I haven't done anything or stopped anything if you get my drift.
Yasser

Sweden

#2 Sep 14, 2010
Nice
Yasser

Sweden

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Beautiful girl
The Duke of Hazard

New Carlisle, OH

#4 Sep 14, 2010
They can still make their mouths act young, if they use their tongues.
Ezra
#5 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Sandra Bland 20,097
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Fri A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Thu Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Thu The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Thu Leon Harrison 31
News Dayton-area office targets $21 billion in work ... Aug 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Michael Bloomberg 'FROM THE RIGHT'?!!!" Aug 25 Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages