|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Sunday, July 28, 2013

To: The Editor

Subject: Does Obamacare cover stupid stunts?

“Does Obamacare cover stupid stunts?”

Does Obamacare cover the results of stupid stunts, like those done for fleeting fame and foolish fun by dumb young [drugged or drunk?] pranksters and punks? We also see adults doing dumb dangerous stunts on You Tube and amateur-video TV shows, and laugh at the results. Executives and employees of some of these comical-clip and stupid-stunt TV shows refuse to open or view amateur digital or video submissions from the public.
Who did the first dumb dangerous stunt in front of a camera? I know not who did it first, but the eight-millimeter home-movie camera got it started and the VHS camcorder, cable TV, digital/cell-phone cameras and computers made it worse; excepting our entertainment, enjoyment and some employment of course. You see, regardless of damage, disablement, death and hospital bills, Ted Turner created and gave us a lot of empty [too many?] hours to fill and kill with TV.
We never get to see the aftermath laughs inside ambulances and hospital emergency rooms, or at admittance desks, where patients, pals or parents are asked if they have medical insurance. We never see the humorous passionate reactions of parents, when they are told that their irresponsible selfish spoiled stupid spawns’ sensational video stunts have cost them hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
Is Obamacare going to be their generous sympathetic savior, which will (in effect) enable, encourage, excuse and pay for their bad behavior? Will the parents, spouses, friends, kids and kin of these injured and disabled amateur stunt people still laugh or be proud, the next time that they see people performing dumb dangerous stunts, either in person or during these amateur-video TV shows? Alcohol, drugs, video cameras, dumb adults and goofy youths are a bad combination that has and will continue to cost us a lot of insurance, lawsuit and medical money; and this is not really that courageous, exciting, entertaining or funny.

Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Jeff Gillooly

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Leon Harrison is a perverted pedophile according to unlicensed records.
Literature Lover

West Alexandria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I can't wait for better newspaper editors to get this one in print...hint, hint, hint!
Marshall Herff Applewhite

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Literature Lover wrote:
I can't wait for better newspaper editors to get this one in print...hint, hint, hint!
Print this in your stupid homemade new "East Kentucky Magazine" edition. Child Molester Leon Harrison Cheats on his Taxes.
Robert Remus

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Marshall Herff Applewhite wrote:
<quoted text>
Print this in your stupid homemade new "East Kentucky Magazine" edition. Child Molester Leon Harrison Cheats on his Taxes.
How long have Gannon and Harrison been abducting children and subjecting them to horrific sexual abuse?
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

No sensible responses yet. Once again, Mr. Harrison seems to agree with me! Instead of make-believe anonymous Internet "fighting", Mr. Harrison seems to do more outside offline activities with his reading and writing.
Mark Garagos

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Only stupid stunts here are performed b you Leon.
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

This is real writing. We can't wait to see and read it in print...hint, hint, hint.
Taylor Swift-Boat

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Gun Nut wrote:
This is real writing. We can't wait to see and read it in print...hint, hint, hint.
Leon Harrison
621 Uplamd Drive
King of all Douche Bags

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Canton 29,031
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 31 min Just One Voice 31,100
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 51 min Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 13 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 20 hr The Hack Checker 1
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 20 hr The Hack Checker 1
EPA: Vapor intrusion in Ohio suburb more serious 20 hr Loony Lib 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000