71% regret voting for PresBOs reelection!

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CMS

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 18, 2014
 
SHOCK POLL: 71% of Obama supporters 'regret' voting for his reelection!
Montezuma

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That 71% owes the intelligent 29% an apology, and an impeachment.
The Old Cold Warrior

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

How many Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, and their survivors, regret voting for the Bushmen and their neocon imperialist defense-nut media-slut nation-building Pentagon-pimp PAC-rat friends...and then doing it again?!!!!!!!!! Would they do it again? What say that old Karl Rove media 'ho?

“DO NOT RENT FROM WAYNEDALE!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 18, 2014
 
CMS wrote:
SHOCK POLL: 71% of Obama supporters 'regret' voting for his reelection!
No link, so we know it's bullshitski!
Hero

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 19, 2014
 
Just google it fool!
Do you hate the truth?

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 19, 2014
 
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
How many Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, and their survivors, regret voting for the Bushmen and their neocon imperialist defense-nut media-slut nation-building Pentagon-pimp PAC-rat friends...and then doing it again?!!!!!!!!! Would they do it again? What say that old Karl Rove media 'ho?
At least with GW our enemies FEARED us!! Now they just laugh at us, I have spent enough time in Afghanistan to hear their chuckles!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 20, 2014
 
Fidelity Investment's announced Tuesday, that American worker's 401K's have more than doubled in earnings, since 2009.....

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 20, 2014
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Fidelity Investment's announced Tuesday, that American worker's 401K's have more than doubled in earnings, since 2009.....
When the Treasury has pumped as much as $85 billion a month for the last 3 plus years, I didn't think liberals believed in Reagan's trickle down economic theory!?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 20, 2014
 
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Treasury has pumped as much as $85 billion a month for the last 3 plus years, I didn't think liberals believed in Reagan's trickle down economic theory!?
$65 billion currently, try to keep up....That was a stimulus measure that became necessary to help our economy recover.....What does it matter to an old coot, like you?
Hero

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 20, 2014
 
The stimulus was a flop, Keep up with facts and Obama's deficit is over 17 trillion, most on his watch.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 20, 2014
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> $65 billion currently, try to keep up....That was a stimulus measure that became necessary to help our economy recover.....What does it matter to an old coot, like you?
YOU finally admitted to what he was doing!! It went from $85 to $75 now it is $65 BILLION a month!! Obama is creating another bubble just like he is with the housing market again which caused of this is the first place! The economy HAS NOT RECOVERED and won't with him spending all of this money!! I really hope you are proud!

PS I am not as old as you think I am!
CMS

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 21, 2014
 
They can't stand the truth.

“DO NOT RENT FROM WAYNEDALE!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 21, 2014
 
Hero wrote:
Just google it fool!
Do you hate the truth?
Nope, if you are going to post tripe, the burden is on YOU to provide proof

“DO NOT RENT FROM WAYNEDALE!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 21, 2014
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> $65 billion currently, try to keep up....That was a stimulus measure that became necessary to help our economy recover.....What does it matter to an old coot, like you?
The old coot might get less denture cream and diapers from the nursing home staff. That's about the only thing I can figure.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 21, 2014
 
Waynedale Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, if you are going to post tripe, the burden is on YOU to provide proof
You would not believe the truth if it came up and bit you in the a*s!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 21, 2014
 
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU finally admitted to what he was doing!! It went from $85 to $75 now it is $65 BILLION a month!! Obama is creating another bubble just like he is with the housing market again which caused of this is the first place! The economy HAS NOT RECOVERED and won't with him spending all of this money!! I really hope you are proud!
PS I am not as old as you think I am!
Would you have preferred our economy did'nt recover?

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 21, 2014
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Would you have preferred our economy did'nt recover?
I would prefer we not print money to create another bubble! You know what happens to bubbles!?
Aloe Vera

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 21, 2014
 
I've never been to Ohio but reading all these loony posts makes me think it must be one big insane asylum.

“DO NOT RENT FROM WAYNEDALE!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 21, 2014
 
Aloe Vera wrote:
I've never been to Ohio but reading all these loony posts makes me think it must be one big insane asylum.
With a name like Aloe Vera, is that motion lotion for your strokin?
CMS

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 22, 2014
 
Well you know they use those different names I have never heard of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min tony bennedetto 18,600
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min ino 29,426
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr gary 2,225
poor dogs 9 hr Dogs 8
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 11 hr jewels 15
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 22 hr Worth Repeating 31,139
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... Tue Leon Repeat Offender 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••