Churches ready to celebrate Watch Night | The Columbus Dispatch

Members of the Mass Choir practice for the Watch Night service at New Covenant Believers' Church. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#30 Jan 1, 2011
every troll here but you wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still celebrate July 4th, Independence Day? When are you going to give up that "Give me Liberty or give me Death" crap? There hasn't been a British presence in America for 196 years.
AWESOME.

needs to be bookmarked.
Bud W

United States

#31 Jan 1, 2011
Keith wrote:
The Emancipation Proclamation freed no slaves technically in the South when initially made. In fact, it was an empty proclamation to stirr up rebellion amongst slaves in the South while the Union was getting its but spanked by scrappy Southerners. I wish these churches and the media would not blindly follow generalizations about history and perpetrate this simplistic generalization.
I have never had the "black experience" but I can in all honestly say that I believe the emphasis of your statement is totally wrong. You sound like one of those hot air useless "Harvard" professors like those CZARS installed by O'bama to further his deception of his own people as well as the rest. The Emancipation Proclamation whether you think so or not was a wonderful catalyst and encouragement to an enslaved people. People like you always seem to accuse anyone believing anything especially related to faith in God to be ignorance rather than your arrogance and disdain.
rachel allen

United States

#32 Jan 6, 2011
I have been in the Mt.Olivet Church for over 40 years we always have an New Years Eve service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) 2 hr Noel Nosirrah 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Save you lives 19,719
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" 22 hr Sky King 10
Things are hard for retards 23 hr Sky King 2
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) Sat Schmones 56
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? Sat Net Nut 1
Leon and his perverted rants Mar 27 Fan of Leon The Man 2
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]