Ameicans like guns
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wimpy

Troy, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Gun bill failed! Home owners can keep their assault rifles and put their shot guns back into the closet. II Amendment still alive. Democrats call for back ground checks for pressure cooker purchases.
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
These cookers cannot have more than a 7 bb, 3 nail, and 4 ball bearing round clip. Mall Wart lobbies against such measures as their China suppliers would have to re-tool the whole Mainstays line of kitchen equipment.
Wimpy

Troy, VA

#3 Apr 18, 2013
We will have a three day waiting period for a pressure cooker while backgrounds are being checked thanks to GayDogs daddy.
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Damn right we like our guns, and we're going to keep them too!
gurdad

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
I own several love Guns
Graydog

Rustburg, VA

#6 May 5, 2013
Scum of the Earth wrote:
Damn right we like our guns, and we're going to keep them too!
CitigroupShareRemoveAK-47-Wiel ding Gunman Fires 37 Times at Shocked Cops During Routine Traffic Stop

Not for long Scum
Winfield

Charlottesville, VA

#7 May 5, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>
CitigroupShareRemoveAK-47-Wiel ding Gunman Fires 37 Times at Shocked Cops During Routine Traffic Stop
Not for long Scum
He will keep his guns. I vow to help him.
Becky

Charlottesville, VA

#8 May 5, 2013
446 school children killed in Illinois last yr. You haven't heardabout that from the media(corrupt). Illinois is broke, in debt. Chicago is Run by R. Emanual (democrat). The entire state is democtats and they have no one to blame it on??? They re still tryng to figure out a way to blame it on Bush. Hahahahahaha!
Graydog

Rustburg, VA

#9 May 5, 2013
Winfield wrote:
<quoted text>He will keep his guns. I vow to help him.
We have more and bigger guns than you do Acorn:-)
Graydog

Rustburg, VA

#10 May 5, 2013
Becky wrote:
446 school children killed in Illinois last yr. You haven't heardabout that from the media(corrupt). Illinois is broke, in debt. Chicago is Run by R. Emanual (democrat). The entire state is democtats and they have no one to blame it on??? They re still tryng to figure out a way to blame it on Bush. Hahahahahaha!
We know who is to blame Acorn.
Tim

Charlottesville, VA

#11 May 5, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>We have more and bigger guns than you do Acorn:-)
You mean bigger mouths A** holes.
William

Charlottesville, VA

#12 May 5, 2013
GayDog has become a bigger a** hole than Acorn. Survey completed by both the democratic and republican parties.
buns and hoses

Herndon, VA

#13 May 5, 2013
i love not having to live in fear i see these people walking around with their guns sure they're "concealed" but sometimes you catch a glimpse of one anybody can snap. Ive worked in customer service all my life have been attaked many times once a guy swung at me with a swiss army knife because i told him that he couldn t cash the 500 some dollar check without a photo id now we want to let these idiots have guns
Bertha

Charlottesville, VA

#14 May 5, 2013
buns and hoses wrote:
i love not having to live in fear i see these people walking around with their guns sure they're "concealed" but sometimes you catch a glimpse of one anybody can snap. Ive worked in customer service all my life have been attaked many times once a guy swung at me with a swiss army knife because i told him that he couldn t cash the 500 some dollar check without a photo id now we want to let these idiots have guns
Big deal! I had one pull a knife on me because I refused to sell him beer. He threatned to come back to get me so I started to carry a gun. Still carry one and always will.
No Willy

Charlottesville, VA

#15 May 5, 2013
I don't live in fear I carry a the judge.
Graydog

Rustburg, VA

#16 May 5, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>You mean bigger mouths A** holes.
Waco Acorn:-)
Graydog

Rustburg, VA

#17 May 6, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>We have more and bigger guns than you do Acorn:-)
Smoke hasn't cleared on gun-control debate - Vancouver Sun
Vancouver Sun
But as polls clearly indicate, New Hampshire, like many gun-happy states, is undergoing a sea change. Gun control is gaining broad support and, much to the anger of many citizens, lawmakers like Ayotte are failing to keep pace with their constituency.
Big Willy

Jersey City, NJ

#18 May 6, 2013
buns and hoses wrote:
i love not having to live in fear i see these people walking around with their guns sure they're "concealed" but sometimes you catch a glimpse of one anybody can snap. Ive worked in customer service all my life have been attaked many times once a guy swung at me with a swiss army knife because i told him that he couldn t cash the 500 some dollar check without a photo id now we want to let these idiots have guns
The idiots already have guns. That's the problem. Customer no-service is another problem.
buns and hoses

Herndon, VA

#19 May 6, 2013
i love that people are turning against their reps. Facts are facts and the fact is that more people nationwide support stricter gun laws. If you don't do your job and vote in the best interests of your constiuents you will lose that job
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 25, 2013
buns and hoses wrote:
i love that people are turning against their reps. Facts are facts and the fact is that more people nationwide support stricter gun laws. If you don't do your job and vote in the best interests of your constiuents you will lose that job
The gun laws that are on the books now are not being enforced.......otherwise there wouldn't be a problem. Anti piece of crap people laws is what's needed.......then those mean nasty old guns wouldn't be out shooting people. Dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deleted 2 hr Nitty Gritty 25
Emma hale 19 hr Dod 34
sntches 19 hr JerryLee 24
U.S.A Spy Ching 20 hr JerryLee 13
border wall 20 hr JerryLee 11
Crime in this area 20 hr Fat Albert 84
Brenda Hill Jan 17 Really 35

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wytheville Mortgages