Shane

Wytheville, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Hey people unplug. If you are old ask for help. If you are young go out and ask if any of your neighbors need any help getting in wood. Ask if they need something from the store if you are headed that way. This is a time for people to come together and do what makes us feel best. That is doing something for someone who really need the help. I know all of you that read this are good people that might really get a kick out of something like this. Go ahead and give it a try. I swear if you don't feel better I will come and work the hour or so off it helped someone else. Times are just not that good, lets make them better.
LucyStar

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 26, 2013
This just made my day. Maybe there is some hope in the world. Thanks
Duh

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Btt
Nice

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Sounds like a great idea :)
Morning Star

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Shane: If you see an ole lady getting on the bus and there is only one seat left, knock her down and get that seat. If you don't the guy behind you will. That is the Obama way.
Nice

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Mar 12, 2013
What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you really think you're winning votes for the republican party by acting like an idiot? You're a sad little troll.
Gladys

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Great post...need more posts like this one and less of the antagonistic posts
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Nice wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you really think you're winning votes for the republican party by acting like an idiot? You're a sad little troll.
That is why they are Reflublicans.
Lee

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Nice wrote:
FU!
Lee

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Mar 24, 2013
I wants me some welfare and a free phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asst Comm Atty Leaving Tue mike Mallory 2
teamsters at pepsi plant. Oct 20 The Truth 3
Christine Reed?? Oct 19 Callitlikeiseeit 1
Free clothing Oct 19 downwardslope 7
nerds on motorcycles Oct 19 long arm 10
hookers Oct 18 you asked 11
Wythe manufacturers merge to form Somic America (Feb '10) Oct 17 Troubled paradise 79
Wytheville Dating
Find my Match

Wytheville Jobs

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wytheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]