Freedom

Knoxville, TN

#24 Mar 13, 2013
I know of at least 3 pain clinics in our erea that will write ya if you have the record to back your pain,can't list on here and no you don't need to be referred,the only bad thing about hope clinic is its hard to get a pharmacy to fill them,anybody know we're will fill their scripts we all should try to help one another,I would be glad to share my contacts just don't want to put them on here,if you ever been in real pain you would know wat it is like living in hell everyday no meds taks all the pain away,if anyone knows we're you can get a script filled from hope in wythville would greatly be appreciated
luva

United States

#25 Mar 14, 2013
I went to marion family pharmacy and they told me that was the last time theyd fill my medication because hope clinic is being investigated. She also said food city wasnt filling them anymore either. Not sure if its true about food city...you may wanna call them and ask them. Hope this helps you out.
John

Romney, WV

#26 Mar 30, 2013
It all depends on where you live DEA has gotten with the pharmacys you have to have your prescriptions filled in the state and town you live in if you live in a small town go to the nearest pharmacy and you shouldnt have any problems if so your doctor can call your hometown pharmacy and that will probably help
George Washington

Troy, VA

#27 Mar 30, 2013
Maddison Akers wrote:
Has anyone been to the new hope clinic? If so what all do they require? Any info would help thanks.. I'm not askin for smart ass's to get on here wit rude comments just askin a question.
If I wanted that info I would call the clinic direct. Not being smart to your question. Just using everyday logic.
Hmmm

Knoxville, TN

#28 Mar 31, 2013
George Washington wrote:
<quoted text> If I wanted that info I would call the clinic direct. Not being smart to your question. Just using everyday logic.
What others are available? Is this clinic still open????
Legal American Citizen

Troy, VA

#29 Mar 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What others are available? Is this clinic still open????
Let your fingers do the walking??
Could you

Bristol, VA

#30 Apr 3, 2013
Freedom wrote:
I know of at least 3 pain clinics in our erea that will write ya if you have the record to back your pain,can't list on here and no you don't need to be referred,the only bad thing about hope clinic is its hard to get a pharmacy to fill them,anybody know we're will fill their scripts we all should try to help one another,I would be glad to share my contacts just don't want to put them on here,if you ever been in real pain you would know wat it is like living in hell everyday no meds taks all the pain away,if anyone knows we're you can get a script filled from hope in wythville would greatly be appreciated
Could you please find a way to privately share your info? Have diabetic neuropathy and arthritis. Can document. Thanks
wow

Johnson City, TN

#31 Apr 3, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Can you list the providers?
Susie

Troy, VA

#32 Apr 3, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you list the providers?
Damn! Can't you do anything for yourself??
fit4life

Johnson City, TN

#33 Apr 3, 2013
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>Damn! Can't you do anything for yourself??
Helllll nahhh eat my $$$$$ just asking botichhhhh
Susie

Troy, VA

#34 Apr 3, 2013
fit4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Helllll nahhh eat my $$$$$ just asking botichhhhh
Tour name would be better suit you if it was"
"Shytte for life".
curtis browning

Fairmont, WV

#35 Apr 3, 2013
Does anybody know the # to the hope pain clinic in wytheville va
benny

Knoxville, TN

#36 Apr 3, 2013
curtis browning wrote:
Does anybody know the # to the hope pain clinic in wytheville va
Nope I been looking too?
Freedom

Knoxville, TN

#38 Apr 9, 2013
Would be glad to give you the places I live in Bristol so if you could put your number somehow I can call with them they really are some good doctors if you know we're to look
concern

Langsville, OH

#40 Apr 12, 2013
is hope still open
hmm

Knoxville, TN

#42 Apr 14, 2013
concern wrote:
is hope still open
I can't find a number either any others in the area
help

Johnson City, TN

#43 Apr 15, 2013
I got a appointment. Finally! Any one with any good info
Festus

United States

#45 Apr 15, 2013
Daisy Duke

Athens, OH

#47 Apr 16, 2013
Well if you have a bad record you won't get in, they drug test, check your background, and moniter you closely. Plus if you don't live there you won't get them filled.
lol

Johnson City, TN

#48 Apr 16, 2013
Daisy Duke wrote:
Well if you have a bad record you won't get in, they drug test, check your background, and moniter you closely. Plus if you don't live there you won't get them filled.
Live where??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Absolute hott tanning in Fort chiswell 12 hr Unknown and upset 5
Rachel Leigh kinder/Cox/Meadows anyone know her? 14 hr Crotchless Panties 3
CJ's Pizza in Wytheville (Mar '11) Sun wilbur 50
Eric Powers (Oct '12) Jun 25 the reaper 2
So long Trump Jun 25 GayBriel 26
Chicago Jun 25 Roushniknotnutz 5
Pepsi Jun 24 johns spell checker 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wytheville Mortgages