Affirmative Action
Bill Kirstie

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
I can not believe that Affirmative Action is something Still grounding this country after all this time. I would have thought that was something that would have been done away with a year after it was forced upon this nation. That is one of the reasons this economy we are living through now is just so bad. You can not expect this country to go on fighting, rebuilding, clothing, feeding the rest of the world when we as a whole are governed my such damn dumb ass laws. We wonder why we are borrowing money from China. Let me tell you why we are borrowing money from China. For starters all of their brightest students are able to fly. I'm sick and tired of it. The rest of the countries have had all kinds of slaves including Africa the very country selling us these slaves. The world has paid a price for ever setting foot there in the first place. Check your real history for instance; Europe has tried feeding africa since the dawn of time. These farms the world has built in Africa to help feed the whole bunch only to have the land and crops trampled, the men and women raped and hung on post, then the crops ate and destroyed. Then there they lay starving again, and again, and again through history. It is my opinion and my opinion alone probably that affirmative action and any other law even border lining the ignorance of affirmative action laws is and will be the downfall of this amazing country. Let people be who they want, and what they can be, where they can! Its my understanding more and more people have challenged these laws and making headway. Do what you can to stop discrimination of this kind because I know the people who built this country from ground up did not even think of their children's children being held back and treated like this. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if one white person is in any school as long as they worked hard to get there and it shows in the grades it took to get there. Come on people use that noodle before it is really to late to even help our own asses.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2012
just found this and don't know how old it is yet i will say a/a needs to go away.

all it has done from day one is give special treatment and has now even became a way for problem folks of different races to get into jobs with authority so they can harass and cause problems against all not like them and face no penalty for doing so.

to file a complain you have to be of a protected class which all who work for a living see this very thing as a way to cause racial problems and attack against one group,"those who are not a protected class".
Black N Ugly

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Vote for the White guy. Now that is affirmative.
Black N Ugly

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Bill Kirstie wrote:
I can not believe that Affirmative Action is something Still grounding this country after all this time. I would have thought that was something that would have been done away with a year after it was forced upon this nation. That is one of the reasons this economy we are living through now is just so bad. You can not expect this country to go on fighting, rebuilding, clothing, feeding the rest of the world when we as a whole are governed my such damn dumb ass laws. We wonder why we are borrowing money from China. Let me tell you why we are borrowing money from China. For starters all of their brightest students are able to fly. I'm sick and tired of it. The rest of the countries have had all kinds of slaves including Africa the very country selling us these slaves. The world has paid a price for ever setting foot there in the first place. Check your real history for instance; Europe has tried feeding africa since the dawn of time. These farms the world has built in Africa to help feed the whole bunch only to have the land and crops trampled, the men and women raped and hung on post, then the crops ate and destroyed. Then there they lay starving again, and again, and again through history. It is my opinion and my opinion alone probably that affirmative action and any other law even border lining the ignorance of affirmative action laws is and will be the downfall of this amazing country. Let people be who they want, and what they can be, where they can! Its my understanding more and more people have challenged these laws and making headway. Do what you can to stop discrimination of this kind because I know the people who built this country from ground up did not even think of their children's children being held back and treated like this. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if one white person is in any school as long as they worked hard to get there and it shows in the grades it took to get there. Come on people use that noodle before it is really to late to even help our own asses.
You ate the gut busters at Gladys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autumn Allen 35 min We know its u 23
Skinny dipping 1 hr Wayne Cook 4
Motel lot lizards 1 hr Wayne Cook 21
Fun at the Carnival 1 hr Flo from Progressive 5
O.J. Is innocent-------- 1 hr L Knox 1
scottie cambell 10 hr lookinout4myngs 4
Jason K rescue squad (Apr '16) Sat James Lynn Diatelevi 16

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance