Since: Nov 09

Wytheville Va.

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I ordered 2 big Macs from McDonlds because we bought the coupon book for the baseball team. My 12 year daughter did no want Mcdonalds, she wanted Bojangles. So we drove over there, she did not know what the hash round things were called and I have never been there before so I ordered round potato thingys> after paying I was told to go park by a blue van and wait because it would take a bit for the fries< as we waited a state trooper walked through the restaurant and I saw an employee point to my truck, I then told my daughter we were getting pulled over. She said "but we aren't even driving," so i chuckled and the state trooper ran us through a battery of questions. Including narcotics, drug use, and illegal weapons, then he said have a nice day and the Bojangles employee ran out, gave us our COLD food and said "have a nice day, sorry for the wait!"

So if you dont know what Bojangles food is called dont order it or you will be arrested.

PS
My wife called the manager when we got home 40 minutes later and the manager knew exactly what we ordered but had no recollection of the incident.
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
And you lived happily ever after.w ols are you 10?
Whoa

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
SoBit wrote:
I ordered 2 big Macs from McDonlds because we bought the coupon book for the baseball team. My 12 year daughter did no want Mcdonalds, she wanted Bojangles. So we drove over there, she did not know what the hash round things were called and I have never been there before so I ordered round potato thingys> after paying I was told to go park by a blue van and wait because it would take a bit for the fries< as we waited a state trooper walked through the restaurant and I saw an employee point to my truck, I then told my daughter we were getting pulled over. She said "but we aren't even driving," so i chuckled and the state trooper ran us through a battery of questions. Including narcotics, drug use, and illegal weapons, then he said have a nice day and the Bojangles employee ran out, gave us our COLD food and said "have a nice day, sorry for the wait!"
Screw the manager! Call the corporate office! Never go there again!
So if you dont know what Bojangles food is called dont order it or you will be arrested.
PS
My wife called the manager when we got home 40 minutes later and the manager knew exactly what we ordered but had no recollection of the incident.
Screw the manager! Call their corporate office! Never go there again! Being interrogated by the cops with your kid there and still getting cold food is BS!
William

Troy, VA

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw the manager! Call their corporate office! Never go there again! Being interrogated by the cops with your kid there and still getting cold food is BS!
I have always exercised good judgement by not going to Bojangles.

Since: Nov 09

Wytheville Va.

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Skunk holler bill wrote:
And you lived happily ever after.w ols are you 10?
Yeah I'm 10, my daughter was born when I was negative 2. Dumbass!
Jimmy Carter

Troy, VA

#7 Mar 17, 2013
SoBit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm 10, my daughter was born when I was negative 2. Dumbass!
Looks like you bit on his comment hook, line and sinker. Also rang your bell.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 17, 2013
SoBit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm 10, my daughter was born when I was negative 2. Dumbass!
What do you expect from the Acorn?
wtf

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Leave it to topix idiots to post crap unrelated to the post
Mark

Troy, VA

#10 Mar 17, 2013
SoBit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm 10, my daughter was born when I was negative 2. Dumbass!
The girls at the truck stop confirmed your -2.
Nitty Gritty

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'm an idiot too"]Leave it to topix idiots to post crap unrelated to the post[/QUOTE] Leave it to topix idiots to post crap unrelated to reality.
Nitty Gritty

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Mar 17, 2013
SoBit wrote:
I ordered 2 big Macs from McDonlds because we bought the coupon book for the baseball team. My 12 year daughter did no want Mcdonalds, she wanted Bojangles. So we drove over there, she did not know what the hash round things were called and I have never been there before so I ordered round potato thingys> after paying I was told to go park by a blue van and wait because it would take a bit for the fries< as we waited a state trooper walked through the restaurant and I saw an employee point to my truck, I then told my daughter we were getting pulled over. She said "but we aren't even driving," so i chuckled and the state trooper ran us through a battery of questions. Including narcotics, drug use, and illegal weapons, then he said have a nice day and the Bojangles employee ran out, gave us our COLD food and said "have a nice day, sorry for the wait!"
So if you dont know what Bojangles food is called dont order it or you will be arrested.
PS
My wife called the manager when we got home 40 minutes later and the manager knew exactly what we ordered but had no recollection of the incident.
Lucky for you the trooper didn't find the drugs.
Killroy

Troy, VA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
Leave it to topix idiots to post crap unrelated to the post
I'll bet that was your mommas comment when you were born "WTF""?
Sara O

Wytheville, VA

#14 Apr 1, 2013
go during the morning if you want food and service the people at night suck! very rude and the blonde manager at night is a pill head!
Sara O

Wytheville, VA

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Go during the morning! The the curly blonde manager at night is rude and the food sucks! I only go during the morning!
Earl

Troy, VA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
Sara O wrote:
go during the morning if you want food and service the people at night suck! very rude and the blonde manager at night is a pill head!
It takes one to know one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedophile Prosecution. 9 hr Danial 20
Debbie Buchanan (Aug '13) 16 hr Anonymous 14
Traffic Light needed Mon wtf WC 1
reporting Mon Clint eastwood 21
Who are Wythevilles drug dealers Aug 21 Poochie 9
Wytheville County Court Houe has gone paperless Aug 21 Delbert 5
Topix moderator Aug 21 Danial 4

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wytheville Mortgages