Bland County Commonwealth Attorney

Posted in the Wytheville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Everyone thought that when a certain female was appointed the new commonwealth attorney in Bland things would be a lot different like she promised her voters. Once again a lot of people were fooled. Theres a certain person KW who seems to get by with alot. She has had her court case postponed four times since October. Everyone else can't get by with it. I think a letter to the governor may get a few things turned around and on the right track especially since the commonwealth attorney can't even seem to deal with this repeat offender!!!
sara

Pulaski, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
R u a lawyer than u start study.ur stupid for writing about stuff u don't have a clue. Besides why do u want to hang this kw so bad sounds personal is it.
sara

Pulaski, VA

#3 Apr 17, 2012
What did this person do to u.
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Kandi aka Sara maybe your lawyer has told you only a dumbass will hit herself in the face with a coffee cup and then press charges on her husband. Even the cops talk about how glad they are you guys moved out of Bland. Maybe if you two hadnt of been drugged up and drunk you wouldnt have lost your girls. I doubt if you can fool the new Commonwealth Attorney shes not Clinton Kegley!! You can't screw ur way out of this or get Jimmy off on his charges!!
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Apr 17, 2012
I liked ol Clint. He is one hell of a good fella and a good Attorney. What did he do? Grind a little on your Axe?
sara

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Kandi aka Sara maybe your lawyer has told you only a dumbass will hit herself in the face with a coffee cup and then press charges on her husband. Even the cops talk about how glad they are you guys moved out of Bland. Maybe if you two hadnt of been drugged up and drunk you wouldnt have lost your girls. I doubt if you can fool the new Commonwealth Attorney shes not Clinton Kegley!! You can't screw ur way out of this or get Jimmy off on his. charges!!
You have totally lost you're mind. Were do you get your info. Get a life and quit writing stuff on line and face these people.
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Oh Kandi you are more than welcome to confront me. In August you will get what you deserve. You will be found guilty lose your nice little job at the arsenal and be homeless again. How ya going to pay the bank back all that money you stole from them to finish your house? Sucks to be you. Bland County finally saw what you and your hubby were. That's why you had to run to Pulaski. Or is it because you have better access to your drugs there?? Watch what you do because karma is a bitch like you thought you were. Keep messing with certain people and you will see what happens. Enjoy your pathetic life with your trashy hubby and his little Lanford job.
Douche Bag

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Oh Kandi you are more than welcome to confront me. In August you will get what you deserve. You will be found guilty lose your nice little job at the arsenal and be homeless again. How ya going to pay the bank back all that money you stole from them to finish your house? Sucks to be you. Bland County finally saw what you and your hubby were. That's why you had to run to Pulaski. Or is it because you have better access to your drugs there?? Watch what you do because karma is a bitch like you thought you were. Keep messing with certain people and you will see what happens. Enjoy your pathetic life with your trashy hubby and his little Lanford job.
I'm a bit concerned about your mental state. You don't sound from your post like your elevator is going all the way up. Perhaps you should seek help at the Marion Mental hospital or Radford on the hill. I hope you don't remain bitter. It could aggrivate you to the point of diabetes. Then they might have to take your leg off. BE COOL!
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Oh I'm fine just hope this child abuser, drunk and dope head gets what is coming to her in August. I'm not bitter just ready to see justice done for all the wrong they have done other people. Karma will deal with them as far as everything else they have done. I am cool this bitch isn't worth getting my bp up over. Oh nice screen name to Douche Bag!!!
Douche Bag

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Oh I'm fine just hope this child abuser, drunk and dope head gets what is coming to her in August. I'm not bitter just ready to see justice done for all the wrong they have done other people. Karma will deal with them as far as everything else they have done. I am cool this bitch isn't worth getting my bp up over. Oh nice screen name to Douche Bag!!!
I was thinking of you when I got this name.
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Apr 24, 2012
If that's how you want to remember yourself lol that's up to you and you must be friends with Jimmy and Kandi maybe you can send them soap on a rope. Oh by the way dumbass you posted on several posts using this name before you posted on this so the name fits ya. Good luck douche bag.
Douche Bag

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Apr 24, 2012
Concerned wrote:
If that's how you want to remember yourself lol that's up to you and you must be friends with Jimmy and Kandi maybe you can send them soap on a rope. Oh by the way dumbass you posted on several posts using this name before you posted on this so the name fits ya. Good luck douche bag.
I hear you don't need soap on a rope or wouldn't use it if you had it. I hear your nickname "bendover"?
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Apr 24, 2012
And judging from your name you have to douche before you can bend anyone over. You dont need soap on a rope because you're used to taking it like a man even if you are a little boy not wasting my time on you anymore. Just waiting for a good outcome in August.
donnie

Pulaski, VA

#14 May 2, 2012
Get a life!
THE JUDGE

Charlottesville, VA

#15 May 6, 2012
ALL I CAN GET OUT OF THIS IS THAT AT LEAST KANDI AND JIMMY WORK FOR A LIVING.

I'M WILLING TO GIVE EVEN THE LOWEST DIRTBAG CREDIT FOR THAT ANYMORE.

YOU ALL CAN CARRY ON WITH YOUR WHITE-TRASH GOSSIP NOW.

THE JUDGE HAS SPOKEN.
Douche Bag

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jun 1, 2012
Concerned wrote:
And judging from your name you have to douche before you can bend anyone over. You dont need soap on a rope because you're used to taking it like a man even if you are a little boy not wasting my time on you anymore. Just waiting for a good outcome in August.
You shouldn't be too concerned. The outcome will be good. I got the name from your momma and I think maybe you are a peeping TOM.
Nitty Gritty

United States

#17 Jun 1, 2012
Somebody please make these stupid [email protected] go away...
Lula

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jun 1, 2012
Nitty Gritty wrote:
Are you looking in the mirror while posting?
somebody else

United States

#19 Jun 1, 2012
Nitty Gritty wrote:
Oh no there's another one...and a douche bag at that.
Disgusted

Crozet, VA

#20 Jun 4, 2012
To the Judge I've seen your post in alot of different forums and you have to be a very stupid person. She does her best work on her back. That's why she has 5 children but she only has custody of 2. DSS took her other 3 and her husbands 2 daughters away from them. They may have jobs but they still use the system so as a tax payer you are helping raise their children. So in closing Judge you are a bad judge of character. Get a life and stop acting like you know everything. There is only one Judge and he's the only one who can judge us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie coffey (Jun '16) 2 hr WrinkleFree 26
Best lunch in town 16 hr Lewis 9
Larceny---shoplifting-----drunkards 21 hr idiotslikeu 7
Shana snitched on Stacey n Erica Tue Juswondern 11
wytheville police Department & corruption Tue uglytimes 9
crazy Russians Tue uglytimes 1
Even I know better Tue Lewis 2

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance