School of Dentistry leaders meet with...

School of Dentistry leaders meet with SW Va. professionals

There are 10 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Mar 11, 2013, titled School of Dentistry leaders meet with SW Va. professionals. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

BLUEFIELD, Va. - The leadership of the Bluefield School of Dentistry opened positive channels of communication with the Southwest Virginia dental community last week, and emerged energized from a day of meetings that appeared to clear up some misunderstandings concerning the school's mission and its role in the regional dental care community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I have a friend who will be a part of this, I will keep everyone posted
meme

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
I have a friend who will be a part of this, I will keep everyone posted
Burn in hell-biotch. no body cares what you or your weirdo friends think. Topix is harsh enough without you interjecting true insanity into the mix. Of all the posts on the threads I read, you are the weirdest. You need a site for the truly insane. There is something wrong with you, even if you just think its funny. If you believe the crap you spew, then you are a danger to society.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 12, 2013
I walk in the shadow of The Lord, not a clown named meme. Meme, mind your your own own business business
waste

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2013
This is a waste of tax payer money. My kid's school is older than dirt and doesn't have adequate electricity to have more than three computers in a classroom at one time. We need a new school or two. Not a dental school that is going to cost us millions.
meme

Bluefield, WV

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
I walk in the shadow of The Lord, not a clown named meme. Meme, mind your your own own business business
Weiodo troll.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2013
meme wrote:
<quoted text>Weiodo troll.
Do do die die
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Poor meme has a WV isp. Isn't that the state where the women have more titties than teef?

Location hidden

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Scum of the Earth wrote:
Poor meme has a WV isp. Isn't that the state where the women have more titties than teef?
Yes
Gary

Bluefield, WV

#9 May 26, 2013
There she is again LOL CRAZY
Billy

Bluefield, WV

#10 May 29, 2013
I think it will help Tazewell County

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think? 7 hr RR guy 2
Man arrested 8 hr Wilson 2
latest Wythe crap-gossip etc May 30 Roushnik 3
Carrington Place May 29 Nurse 2
Clubs May 27 brother_jimbo 2
Pike for Sheriff? May 27 raccoon eyes 19
The old Dry Gulch Junction (Apr '11) May 27 James ganger 9
More from around the web

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE