Jimmy

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get a flat screen TV repaired? It just won't power on.

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

#2 Jun 14, 2012
No one repairs televisions anymore. It's a throw away nation now days.
somebody else

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a flat screen TV repaired? It just won't power on.
DIY maybe...
Billy

New York, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2012
There is a repair shop in town, don't know if it's listed in phone book or not, but I had one worked on recently, shop is across from old dairy queen. Doesn't have a sign on door behind huff cheverolrt

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Billy wrote:
There is a repair shop in town, don't know if it's listed in phone book or not, but I had one worked on recently, shop is across from old dairy queen. Doesn't have a sign on door behind huff cheverolrt
It's right beside the Scotch Tape store isn't it?
Billy

New York, NY

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> It's right beside the Scotch Tape store isn't it?
No, scotch tape never had a store here in town, it runs out of a factory under another company and distributes its products through larger corporate retail businesses, like Walmart or kmart.
Actually mason cutter, it might be 3m that owned scotch , I'll look into it and get back to you buddy
somebody else

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, scotch tape never had a store here in town, it runs out of a factory under another company and distributes its products through larger corporate retail businesses, like Walmart or kmart.
Actually mason cutter, it might be 3m that owned scotch , I'll look into it and get back to you buddy
WTF

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, scotch tape never had a store here in town, it runs out of a factory under another company and distributes its products through larger corporate retail businesses, like Walmart or kmart.
Actually mason cutter, it might be 3m that owned scotch , I'll look into it and get back to you buddy
I'm sure if they had one it would do as well as a TV repair shop these days, wouldn't you think?
Andy is old now

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a flat screen TV repaired? It just won't power on.
I fix them but I am in W.V...depends on the brand and size if they are worth fixing...but I can get parts..and fix any brand...I do this at home I don't have a store

Since: Sep 13

Central Islip, NY

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Have a flat screen tv. The screen goes black after 5 seconds. Found it is the inverter board. Can anyone please tell me where I can find a replacement inverter board? I can't find this board anywhere. The tv is a Dell. The screen still gives a great picture, I just need to fix the inverter to keep the backlight on.
sibongile mpofu

South Africa

#13 Nov 22, 2013
My screen is cracked and tv not showing any pictures.can any one fix it.its an LED telefunken tv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas lights on52 Wed K C H 1
Christine Reed?? Dec 22 Steveo 5
jessica sexton pos Dec 22 knows her all to ... 2
Artie Hall Dec 21 pete 3
jessica sexton Dec 19 Never again 1
Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater (Jan '10) Dec 18 Walking In Willows 41
free fat mike Dec 17 campbell 1
Wytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wytheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:48 am PST