First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sandy

Troy, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Well ole Joe has done it again. He has asked that the American public go outside and shoot their shotgun to scare off prowlers. He is not on a reality trip. It is against the law to discharge a weapon in the city limits. Just wait until they come inside and then shoot to kill. I feel 30 shots would be justified for someone who breaks and enters. If I'm on your jury you will be safe.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Sandy wrote:
Well ole Joe has done it again. He has asked that the American public go outside and shoot their shotgun to scare off prowlers. He is not on a reality trip. It is against the law to discharge a weapon in the city limits. Just wait until they come inside and then shoot to kill. I feel 30 shots would be justified for someone who breaks and enters. If I'm on your jury you will be safe.
Too bad Pistorius didn't follow the advice of the vice President.
Nitty Gritty

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Pistorius apparently is a paranoid fool.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Nitty Gritty wrote:
Pistorius apparently is a paranoid fool.
It seems most gun nuts are too.
Slim

Troy, VA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>It seems most gun nuts are too.
What is a gun nut. Please clarify. You are too general in your comment. The ones who voted and supported Obama are just plain nuts?
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Slim wrote:
<quoted text> What is a gun nut. Please clarify. You are too general in your comment. The ones who voted and supported Obama are just plain nuts?
Look in the mirror Acorn Earl.
Wimpy

Troy, VA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror Acorn Earl.
If you look in the mirrow you will be lucky and won't see a Gaydog licking himself.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Wimpy wrote:
<quoted text>If you look in the mirrow you will be lucky and won't see a Gaydog licking himself.
"Wimpy",I like that Acorn Earl :-)
John

Troy, VA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>"Wimpy",I like that Acorn Earl :-)
I hear that isn't all you like when you go to the bar on the hill.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Are there posts missing? Goes to show Liberals FEAR the truth. Biden is even dumber than he looks. Hell, he's dumber than that smug ass Obama looks.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Are there posts missing? Goes to show Liberals FEAR the truth. Biden is even dumber than he looks. Hell, he's dumber than that smug ass Obama looks.
You're whining again EBT. You losers need to get over it. The truth is you got your azz kicked by a black liberal commie. Tooo bad ain't it.
Ethyl

Troy, VA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>You're whining again EBT. You losers need to get over it. The truth is you got your azz kicked by a black liberal commie. Tooo bad ain't it.
It is too bad and really sad for the American people in the coming years. The damage he is inflicting on America. Letrs hope you see the light before it is too late.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Ethyl wrote:
<quoted text>It is too bad and really sad for the American people in the coming years. The damage he is inflicting on America. Letrs hope you see the light before it is too late.
What damage Acorn Earl.
John

Troy, VA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>What damage Acorn Earl.
Drop your pants. Bend over, turn around and look in the mirrow and You will see what damage he is doing to you.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2013
The chickens are about to come home to roost. And so soon, I thought it would take longer.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
The chickens are about to come home to roost. And so soon, I thought it would take longer.
Start crowing again EBT.
Poll: Obama approval highest since '09
By: Kevin Robillard
Americans prefer his economic message to that of his GOP opponents.
more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/poll-ob...
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Start crowing again EBT.
Poll: Obama approval highest since '09
By: Kevin Robillard
Americans prefer his economic message to that of his GOP opponents.
more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/poll-ob...
Won't last long.....wait and see. What you really mean is that Americans prefer his bald face lies. Chickens coming home.
John

Troy, VA

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Start crowing again EBT.
Poll: Obama approval highest since '09
By: Kevin Robillard
Americans prefer his economic message to that of his GOP opponents.
more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/poll-ob...
Where did you get your poll results? Welfare office? Maybe getto or Gaydogs relatives. We know the poll didn't come from the working class.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get your poll results? Welfare office? Maybe getto or Gaydogs relatives. We know the poll didn't come from the working class.
Yeah right Acorn, the people that ELECT a President. Too bad ain't it.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Won't last long.....wait and see. What you really mean is that Americans prefer his bald face lies. Chickens coming home.
The end is coming soon Chicken Little, ya better sell those Elvis plates now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Gordon 12 hr Leo 5
Ingo Rural Retreat 2016-17 Sun Maroon Alumni 2
Sarah Sawyers Sun Debbie 5
I just dont understand walmart or Lowes parklot Sun Craigh 36
Wytheville shooting Wednesday morning May 21 Joe The Plumber 16
Trump already providing jobs May 21 Timothy 16
Tim Reeves and BOS pay off disgraced administrator May 21 A voting tax payer 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wytheville Mortgages