Don't worry about Obama

Posted in the Wytheville Forum

William Tell

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Virginia will employ you in the new Uranium mines.
The Tongue

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Obama would not present a budget with cuts and now all of America will pay. He thinks this is a game he is playing with other peoples lives while he flys around to golf games.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
The Tongue wrote:
Obama would not present a budget with cuts and now all of America will pay. He thinks this is a game he is playing with other peoples lives while he flys around to golf games.
Wrong again Acorn Earl.

GOP Digs Own Grave With Sequester
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../gop_digs_own_gr... ...
7 hours ago In the past, I have been open to letting the sequester go ahead because I believe ... But after the Republican antics this week on the sequester,...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2013
The Tongue wrote:
He thought Tiger "has been" Woods might take pity and fix him up with a white woman. Leave the man alone.....if he had some decent ass......he might forget about trying to be emperor.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text>He thought Tiger "has been" Woods might take pity and fix him up with a white woman. Leave the man alone.....if he had some decent ass......he might forget about trying to be emperor.
Don't change a thing EBT, the Crats need you.
Preacher

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Don't change a thing EBT, the Crats need you.
He suggested the sequester now he has it. Digging his own grave too. It will be at the trash dump.
Max Meadows Preacher

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink unless Earl holds his head down and GayDog sucks on his a**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
come tell all.... 19 hr smiley 1
Does anyone know of a good childcare provider? (Sep '11) Thu bobbyroosco 6
Westaff/Gatorade Jan 29 soooo tired 1
Is the truck driving school in wytheville a rip... (Jul '12) Jan 29 WalkingInWillows 101
snow For Ivanhoe! Jan 26 Joy Mack 1
Fossil Hunting Jan 25 Rockpups 1
does the hope clinic despinc narcsdis at there ... Jan 22 childrenforus 2
Wytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:36 pm PST