Another speeder on Holston Road

Posted in the Wytheville Forum

Trayvon

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Gray Chevrolet blazer (female) JRD 2434 Virginia. Estimated speed 60 mph.
Schnizit

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Was she perhaps running from you Trayvon?
Holston Hot Rod

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 3, 2012
WTF Trayvon?! I hit 71mph today in my '86 Dodge Dynasty on Holston right at high noon. I was really hoping you'd write down my tag and make me famous! I thought sure you'd be out there slingin' dope by noon but I guess your sorry ass slept until 4 or 5.
You owe me a topix salute and 2 quarts of oil you limp dick.
Ole Henry

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Holston Hot Rod wrote:
WTF Trayvon?! I hit 71mph today in my '86 Dodge Dynasty on Holston right at high noon. I was really hoping you'd write down my tag and make me famous! I thought sure you'd be out there slingin' dope by noon but I guess your sorry ass slept until 4 or 5.
You owe me a topix salute and 2 quarts of oil you limp dick.
You must be speaking from personal experience, bend over.
Speed Demon

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Trayvon wrote:
Gray Chevrolet blazer (female) JRD 2434 Virginia. Estimated speed 60 mph.
I'm betting you are one of the turds in the trailer park that have nothing better to do but worry about speeders hitting your single wide. Why don't you get a job you dried up cumm stain?
Trayvon

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 5, 2012
You have been wrong all your life and seem to be maintaining that record at 100%. Try taking a smoke. You should be ashamed for making a comment about the trailer park. The only stains you know about are in your mommas drawyers. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Wonder why the traffic has slowed down on Holston Road??? I do see a lady at the trailer park with a pencil and pad. Sometimes I see her in front of the rest home smoking with a pencil and pad.Maybe she is an accountant???
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Nov 10, 2012
skunk holler Bill wrote:
Wonder why the traffic has slowed down on Holston Road??? I do see a lady at the trailer park with a pencil and pad. Sometimes I see her in front of the rest home smoking with a pencil and pad.Maybe she is an accountant???
Have a nice day Acorn. Is that lady your wife?
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice day Acorn. Is that lady your wife?
Need more material for a book???? Just askin??
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Nov 10, 2012
skunk holler Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Need more material for a book???? Just askin??
Yes Acorn, it is going to be how the GOP uses ignorant trailer trash and gun nuts to be pawns for the money changers.
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Nov 10, 2012
What are pawns for money changers???
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Acorn, it is going to be how the GOP uses ignorant trailer trash and gun nuts to be pawns for the money changers.
I don't live in a trailer so please dispence with the derogitory comments about people who do. However, I do fall in the armory category of gun owners.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Nov 10, 2012
skunk holler Bill wrote:
<quoted text> I don't live in a trailer so please dispence with the derogitory comments about people who do. However, I do fall in the armory category of gun owners.
Did you get evicted Acorn?
Holston Hot Rod

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
I been greasing up bearings and waxing around the rust holes Trayvon. I'm going for 80 F'n Five next time 'round. FYI don't get in the road for fukc's sake I think I got a lil marine grease in the brake drums I dunno if I can stop ole dirty dynasty if I had to from 85. You'd probably stain the road worse than you have topix
Holston Hot Rod

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Dec 5, 2012
It's on Gayvon. I got 'Er tuned up tighter than your blunt
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get evicted Acorn?
Worried about me???
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text> Worried about me???
Nope. Biden/Obama 2016.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Biden/Obama 2016.
Don't worry we might be dead by then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch snitch snitches in wythe county 22 hr ratpatrol 18
clerk of court Sun Rosemarys labotomy 2
Helicopter with spotlight flying over close to ... Sun Rosemarys labotomy 2
New business Feb 27 North Dakota 6
Two more OD in Wytheville (Mar '14) Feb 23 ihatewythecounty 33
snow For Ivanhoe! Feb 22 - Harley T Ford 8
Rural Retreat Police Chief (Jan '14) Feb 21 ihatewythecounty 41
Wytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:52 am PST