School employee fb
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tax payer

Monroe, NC

#1 Feb 21, 2013
So, can school employees get paid to be on fb ?
Nitty Gritty

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Tax payer wrote:
So, can school employees get paid to be on fb ?
do you mean "can school employees be on Facebook while working"?
Tax payer

Monroe, NC

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I guess I was being a smart ass- the real question is WHY ARE SCHOOL EMPLOYEES ON FB during school hrs?! & why do they gossip on fb about things that happen w/ students @ school? Some of these women are close to 50-- grow the hell up!
Curious

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 21, 2013
May I ask which school you are referring to?
Candice

Palmyra, VA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Curious wrote:
May I ask which school you are referring to?
Never end a sentence with a preposition and go back to work you nosey hag. WCC would be upset with your grammar. They don't pay you to be on topix.
Tax payer

Monroe, NC

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Which ever one the nurse is at? I'm not sure
Curious

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I believe this is a privacy issue. I don't care how I write on this stupid forum. I would like for you to speak to me face to face. Jerk!
Tax payer

Monroe, NC

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Curious wrote:
I believe this is a privacy issue. I don't care how I write on this stupid forum. I would like for you to speak to me face to face. Jerk!
. Agree w/ you- we're not composing business letters. Maybe a school employee trying to be the grammar queen ?
Nitty Gritty

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Curious wrote:
Who's privacy?
Tax payer

Monroe, NC

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Let's stay on the subject.
Nitty Gritty

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Tax payer wrote:
Let's stay on the subject.
You may be shocked to discover that you have NO control over this thread. Watch and learn.
Astrid

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
If they have a free period they can do what they choose and that includes being on Facebook. If they're posting on Facebook about students I would forward that on to the school board.
Tax payer

Monroe, NC

#13 Feb 21, 2013
And I am cdllung board members - town gossip should stay on her hill & rep her mouth shut. Pass put bandaids or something
Joe

Max Meadows, VA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
It's all George Bushes fault!!!!!
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Joe wrote:
It's all George Bushes fault!!!!!
Wrong Joe, it is the same idiot Bush Reflub voters.
CORNHOLIO

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Astrid wrote:
If they have a free periodcan do what they choose and that includes being on Facebook. If they're posting on Facebook about students I would forward that on to the school board.
I love you Asstrid.
Tax payer

Arcadia, SC

#17 Feb 22, 2013
I do not love the gossiping school nurse.
Serious

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Feb 22, 2013
This is a serious issue. No one should be gossiping about children or co-workers on FB. If you have any evidence of this, you should take it to the school board. Candice, you should stick to your own advice & mind your own business..
Earl

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Post a link to her FB profile and I'll rat on her.
Yep

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Earl wrote:
Post a link to her FB profile and I'll rat on her.
Thats the problem with topix. Anyone can come on here and make a statement but it would have taken 2 seconds to post a link but there isn't one.

Provide a link.......I know Dr. Brannon and I will forward the information to him. Easy as that. You don't have to get the whole community in an uproar to get justice done unless you are just stirring the shit pot to see it corn will rise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun at the Carnival 3 hr Keisha 9
scottie cambell 4 hr JPC 6
Connie hoback drives little black car 6 hr Jer 7
A woman running for the Board of Supervisors 12 hr Andy 2
Leeann Fowler 12 hr Andy 4
Motel lot lizards 16 hr forgoodness sake 25
Robert Kaase attorney at law Sun george 5

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance