Charlottesville, VA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Be nice but truthful in your comments.
trudat

Farmville, VA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
SHB wrote:
Boys and girls need new coaches. Especially the ladies. The coach is going into his fourth year and has a horrible record. Look at Copenhaver, Burns, and Johnsons records compared to Sutphins. Johnson had as many losses in 30 years as Sutphin has had in three.
SHB

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Team won----50/30. Good job girls and Coach.
KIRBY

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Who did they play Giles? BAHA!!
SHB

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 14, 2012
KIRBY wrote:
Who did they play Giles? BAHA!!
What would have been your reply if they had lost???
factoid

Farmville, VA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
SHB wrote:
OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. The girls coach is going into his 5th year not 4th. From a dedicated fan after last season "Another losing season for the GW girls HIS 4 year record is now 25-44" Through 2011 this is the coaches record 2009-2011 3 years Bradley Sutphin 12-30-0. GW deserves better. The record speaks for itself.

That is just SAD. In 20 years Arthur Johnson only had 29 losses.

Fans u do the math!!

YOU WANTED FACTS!!
George Bush

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Dec 14, 2012
GW lost tonight. Ft. Chiswell had a better team. There were several bad call against GW but not enought to change the game. The ref. with the glasss needs to find other employment his calls were bad. The Ft. Chiswell fans (19 of them guys) were poor sports when fowl shots were shot. They were the ultimate of poor sportsman ship. I noted not one GW fan trying to distract a FT. Chiswell shooters. No. 5# for Ft. Chiswell should get a scholarship with help from her coaches. I wish her the best.
factoid

Farmville, VA

#8 Dec 15, 2012
George Bush wrote:
GW lost tonight. Ft. Chiswell had a better team. There were several bad call against GW but not enought to change the game. The ref. with the glasss needs to find other employment his calls were bad. The Ft. Chiswell fans (19 of them guys) were poor sports when fowl shots were shot. They were the ultimate of poor sportsman ship. I noted not one GW fan trying to distract a FT. Chiswell shooters. No. 5# for Ft. Chiswell should get a scholarship with help from her coaches. I wish her the best.
If you have enough time to count the guy fans then you should be able to do math. He has a 26-47 record to date. I think we should have him a celebration when he gets his 50th loss in less than 5 years.
Sports Critic

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Another loss today 12/15/12.It is a shame the girls broke an almost perfect record by winning one game.
factoid

Farmville, VA

#10 Dec 15, 2012
26-48 when is somebody gonna see this STEVE?
Gregd

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Who was the tall guy playing last night ( not hardy)
SHB

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Dec 16, 2012
The girls need practice, plays and you have to want to win. I think it is called motivation. Sat. and Sunday practice would help.
Gregd

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
He was the only one with a dunk last night I haven't seen him play before where did he come from
bill

Farmville, VA

#14 Dec 16, 2012
SHB wrote:
The girls need practice, plays and you have to want to win. I think it is called motivation. Sat. and Sunday practice would help.
That is what a decent coach is for. You been to the wellness center and seen Kristen and Meredeith there practicing on their own? I have!!
HARVO

Columbus, OH

#15 Dec 18, 2012
PITIFUL is all I can say!! When a coach goes to the end of the bench and crosses his legs and gives up coaching. PITIFUL!!
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Another win! Good job ladies.
Gregd

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Can't you put the posts about girls basketball on the girls basketball forum
fuGreg

Farmville, VA

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Gregd wrote:
Can't you put the posts about girls basketball on the girls basketball forum
Freedom of speech they both need new coaches!!
SHB

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Dec 19, 2012
This is the Girls basketball forum. I'm at a loss for words and GW Girls are at a loss for another win. More of the same 24# needs more practice at shooting(perhaps weekends). Nos #10 & 32 still throwing the ball away. Come on coach---weekend practices or you will never win a game again. Move the ball down the court before the other teams sets up. This is meant to be constructive.
SHB

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Girls won tonight. They have improved on throwing the ball away this game. No# 10 Meredith was like greased lightening in this game both stealing the ball and good shooting.The entire team played better tonight. Last game was terrible on fowling. This game was an improvement on fowls. Way to go Ladies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy jones 7 hr Amused 4
Social Service 17 hr me too 2
Best place to get makeup and hair done? 18 hr ridiculous 5
Former cop Bradley Boggs Wed Loco 10
Carrington Place Tue Wondering 1
Hope Clinic May 18 chronin suffer 4
Joseph Newman May 18 No Way 3
More from around the web

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE