old women with young guys

old women with young guys

Posted in the Wytheville Forum

find it disgusting myself

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I was on my friends facebook the other day and saw where her mom was posting that her boyfriend is about the same age as her oldest son. I have always thought my friend was more mature and classier than her mom, heck she practically raises her little brother, and I know when she said oldest that he's not her biological son but, her boyfrind is for real just a couple years older then us! Anyways, if theyakre boyfriend couldn't buy beer til their kid was sophmore in high school that's just gross and these old women need a guy dealing with the same stuff as them......like dentures, and adult diapers, haha. Anyways, just needed to vent sos I didn't hurt anyone's feelings
NittyGritty

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
That probably means men her own age won't have anything to do with her because she's an immature twit.
tend to be

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
In almost every situation I've seen the women are either as immature as hell still trying to dress and act like they're still teens themselves or they tend to be rips.I work with one like this. She acts the floozy at work even though we all know she's got a 20 year old boyfriend and she's in her 40's. She's as dumb in the head as a box of rocks. She wears her daughter's clothes and we just shake our heads cause we all see her fer what she is
Donna

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Sounds like somebody is jealous.
tend to be wrote:
In almost every situation I've seen the women are either as immature as hell still trying to dress and act like they're still teens themselves or they tend to be rips.I work with one like this. She acts the floozy at work even though we all know she's got a 20 year old boyfriend and she's in her 40's. She's as dumb in the head as a box of rocks. She wears her daughter's clothes and we just shake our heads cause we all see her fer what she is
Donna

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
tend to be, your judgement of my post shows it. lol
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 3, 2012
tend to be wrote:
Which head are you all shaking? Seems like she gets a lot of attention.
Holston Hot Rod

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Dec 5, 2012
I got a piston rod revved up for the ole cougar!
nice one

Silver Spring, MD

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Cougar
Ding Dong Ho Ho

Galloway, OH

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Holston Hot Rod wrote:
I got a piston rod revved up for the ole cougar!
If she likes little boys she will love you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CJ's Pizza in Wytheville (Mar '11) 2 min Wtf 55
tara jackson? 12 hr ThaTruth 1
Absolute hott tanning in Fort chiswell Mon Unknown and upset 5
Rachel Leigh kinder/Cox/Meadows anyone know her? Mon Crotchless Panties 3
Eric Powers (Oct '12) Jun 25 the reaper 2
So long Trump Jun 25 GayBriel 26
Chicago Jun 25 Roushniknotnutz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wytheville Mortgages