Rainbow watertower
Da Truth

Farmville, VA

#21 Dec 26, 2012
Big Joe wrote:
The pencil has been there for about 50 years and cant be seen from the interstate....genius.
Why would we care what people who don't stop in Wytheville think of it anyway? If a water tower seen from the interstate steers people away...they probably aren't kind of people we need to attract here anyway. And I am pleased you saw the idiocy in my pencil statement...though sadly my sarcasm was lost on you.
Earl

Troy, VA

#22 Dec 26, 2012
I like it when they stop in Rural Retreat.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 27, 2012
Sounds like a Hendrix song......all along the Rainbow Watertower.
Nitty Gritty

Palmyra, VA

#24 Dec 27, 2012
Paint it up like a snow cone...
Go Away Trolls

Keswick, VA

#25 Feb 21, 2013
I think the water tower is beautiful and unique :) I think if you're that concerned with the water tower looking "gay", you really need to get a job/life/gf
Winona

Troy, VA

#26 Feb 21, 2013
Go Away Trolls wrote:
I think the water tower is beautiful and unique :) I think if you're that concerned with the water tower looking "gay", you really need to get a job/life/gf
I like the water tower better than the stats on the basketball team.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#27 Feb 21, 2013
Rainbow Tower represents Wytheville. For years they have been working to overtake Galax. Yep, they finally made it hehe
John

Troy, VA

#28 Feb 21, 2013
Graydog wrote:
Rainbow Tower represents Wytheville. For years they have been working to overtake Galax. Yep, they finally made it hehe
Thanx to Obama and those who voted him in again. If it is a gay water tower Obama will probably paint it at govt. expense for life.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Galax has more gays per capita than San Francisco. Now Wytheville has that honor
Bertie

Troy, VA

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Graydog wrote:
Galax has more gays per capita than San Francisco. Now Wytheville has that honor
We believe you Gaydog.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Bertie wrote:
<quoted text>We believe you Gaydog.
;-)
John

Troy, VA

#32 Feb 22, 2013
If anyone would know about gays it would be GAYdog.He hass wasted time posting when he could be licking himself (or someone else).
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#33 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
If anyone would know about gays it would be GAYdog.He hass wasted time posting when he could be licking himself (or someone else).
Are you game? You seem to be obsessed with queers
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#34 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
You should know Acorn.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#35 Feb 22, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>You should know Acorn.
Oh John, you just told on yourself. I didn't think you wanted anyone to know you were on your knees in front of me last night.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Feb 22, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh John, you just told on yourself. I didn't think you wanted anyone to know you were on your knees in front of me last night.
Poor Acorn has no life at all.
Wilbur

Troy, VA

#37 Feb 22, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them the truth about you bending fwd. in front of me with your pants down below your knees and after me came the truckers that had stopped to re-fuel.The truckers than you for being such a receiving person.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#38 Feb 22, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>Tell them the truth about you bending fwd. in front of me with your pants down below your knees and after me came the truckers that had stopped to re-fuel.The truckers than you for being such a receiving person.
Take your meds Acorn.
Wilbur

Troy, VA

#39 Feb 22, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds Acorn.
After all the truckers I'd say you need your hemmaroid medicine. You probably were packed nice.
Hotrodz

Charlottesville, VA

#40 Feb 22, 2013
Gaydog needs a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles cowley,lowlife snitch (Mar '16) 2 hr hate rats 5
SNITCHES the tell but these are still selling d... 3 hr FEDUP 1
is this the best rep party 6 hr J_Langdon 2
CJ's Pizza in Wytheville (Mar '11) Sun Patron 79
Rachel Mullins Sun lisa 2
Temporary Service Sun Minicamp 16
Carrie coffey Sun Monica 4

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance