Rainbow watertower
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Joe

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 23, 2012
It has to be painted, it makes us look like Gayville instead of Wytheville.
David

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Dec 23, 2012
you're right, a few balloons go up once a year wth very little fanfare, and we paint the watertower to commemorate the event.
Da Truth

Farmville, VA

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Wow...these are the things you guys are worried about? That giant pencil looks like an erection...we should probably do something about it too!
Big Joe

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 23, 2012
The pencil has been there for about 50 years and cant be seen from the interstate....genius.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Da Truth wrote:
Wow...these are the things you guys are worried about? That giant pencil looks like an erection...we should probably do something about it too!
It must look like a giant pencil.....that's what you called it. As for it resembling an erection....if you're a woman you're a slut......if you're a man well, you must be quear.
Trayvon

Troy, VA

#6 Dec 23, 2012
If you don't like the color of the water tower and have the funds in full to pay for it to be re-painted I'm sure your offer will be considered. If not. STFU! Close your eyes as you pass it on the interstate.
Trayvon

Troy, VA

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Big Joe wrote:
It has to be painted, it makes us look like Gayville instead of Wytheville.
Your momma seems to like it ok.
Big Joe

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Your mom likes laying on her back. Whats your point Gayvon?
Dog

Washington, DC

#9 Dec 24, 2012
It does look pretty gay....paint it maroon.
Trayvon

Troy, VA

#10 Dec 24, 2012
Big Joe wrote:
Your mom likes laying on her back. Whats your point Gayvon?
She sure does and the Navys 6th fleet liked your momma on her back.(Big Nose Joe)
Trayvon

Troy, VA

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Dog wrote:
It does look pretty gay....paint it maroon.
Go somewhere sit down and lick your ####.(Dog)
Trayvon

Troy, VA

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Dog wrote:
It does look pretty gay....paint it maroon.
Perhaps your thoughts are a little on the GAY side.
Roger Dodger

Annapolis, MD

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Stop whining about the tower, you're just sore u can see it from the trailer park
Trayvon

Troy, VA

#14 Dec 24, 2012
Roger Dodger wrote:
Stop whining about the tower, you're just sore u can see it from the trailer park
Is that a dig at people who live in trailers?? You do know they work for a living don't you while you sit back and collect your welfare check. After reading your post I'm sure you just got your military rights from Obama and are now a receiver.
Roger Dodger

Annapolis, MD

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Gayvon I know you work hard on the corner giving out all the speeder info while you log hours of welfare reception. You're not fooling anyone
Daryl

Troy, VA

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Roger Dodger wrote:
Gayvon I know you work hard on the corner giving out all the speeder info while you log hours of welfare reception. You're not fooling anyone
Your real name is Cester. Last name molester.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Trayvon wrote:
<quoted text> Is that a dig at people who live in trailers?? You do know they work for a living don't you while you sit back and collect your welfare check. After reading your post I'm sure you just got your military rights from Obama and are now a receiver.
Lots of good people live in trailers,you can tell trailer trash by what they post on this forum.
Roger Dodger

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Dec 24, 2012
For what it's worth, I moved out of my trailer in 2009 after the inauguration of Mr Obama
Daryl

Troy, VA

#19 Dec 24, 2012
Roger Dodger wrote:
For what it's worth, I moved out of my trailer in 2009 after the inauguration of Mr Obama
You still fall in the category you mentioned. You can move out of the park but the park can't move out of you.
Daryl

Troy, VA

#20 Dec 25, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of good people live in trailers,you can tell trailer trash by what they post on this forum.
You must own the park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny dipping 1 hr What_ever12 1
Motel lot lizards 6 hr Just curious 5
Kid Rock 15 hr Abraham Tanaka 6
Jason K rescue squad (Apr '16) Wed Knowitall 14
Shooting Wed Abraham Tanaka 5
Agnetta Folkskog Wed ABBA 3
Elisha brown? Wed Henry the 8th 28

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wytheville Mortgages