First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
COST OF WAR
Iraq War Cost $2.2 Trillion and 190,000 Lives
Cost could eventually top $6 trillion. Was it worth it?
Next>
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Let's hear from the Tea Party Right Wing nuts about our debt.
Wanda

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Graydog wrote:
COST OF WAR
Next>
How many did Truman kill? How many did Eisenhower kill.\? What was the cost in lives. Lets quit crying and finally go for a win. We need to get the hell out of Afginaistan after we assasinate Karzi. We have given away about two hundred and fifty million in the past 3 weeks and now the administration is crying because we need an additional 250 million for the missle defense system that Obama cancelled. Korea has obtained nuclear material. We wouldn't be having problems with them now if Truman hadn't fired MacArthur. We never finish anything we start. Don't fight unless you go for the entire kill. Let the Generals fight the wars. Obama has relieved 4 Generals in Afganistan. He is afraid of the Muslims. I say let the Israelis take care of our problem over in Iran.
Wanda

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Lets go for an all out win. Turn the Israelis loose and then back them up.It is either pay now or pay later. I'm for now while we are still stong enough to take cae of business.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>How many did Truman kill? How many did Eisenhower kill.\? What was the cost in lives. Lets quit crying and finally go for a win. We need to get the hell out of Afginaistan after we assasinate Karzi. We have given away about two hundred and fifty million in the past 3 weeks and now the administration is crying because we need an additional 250 million for the missle defense system that Obama cancelled. Korea has obtained nuclear material. We wouldn't be having problems with them now if Truman hadn't fired MacArthur. We never finish anything we start. Don't fight unless you go for the entire kill. Let the Generals fight the wars. Obama has relieved 4 Generals in Afganistan. He is afraid of the Muslims. I say let the Israelis take care of our problem over in Iran.
Acorn you equate WW 2 with Iraq?
david

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 17, 2013
it's Obama's war now, isn't it time to stop blaming bush for anything the left doesn't like?
the US has not won a war since WWII, why?
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 17, 2013
david wrote:
it's Obama's war now, isn't it time to stop blaming bush for anything the left doesn't like?
the US has not won a war since WWII, why?
Yeah right and the debt now belongs to Obama too. Now you and the other right wing nuts can bit*h about how much debt and taxes we have.
crazyyo

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Wanda wrote:
Lets go for an all out win. Turn the Israelis loose and then back them up.It is either pay now or pay later. I'm for now while we are still stong enough to take cae of business.
We no longer are strong. We now my friend are a worthless melted pot of shit. We no longer rewarded people for their minds or what they can do with them instead we take from the smart and working and spread it to our monkey friends whom we have to keep on a pedestal by law. without the survival of the fittest rules and nothing for the people whom can make their own way then we are just like the sand negro we fight. Fucking pathetic miserable country that needs to die so the rest of the world at least have nothing else to laugh at.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
crazyyo wrote:
<quoted text>
We no longer are strong. We now my friend are a worthless melted pot of shit. We no longer rewarded people for their minds or what they can do with them instead we take from the smart and working and spread it to our monkey friends whom we have to keep on a pedestal by law. without the survival of the fittest rules and nothing for the people whom can make their own way then we are just like the sand negro we fight. Fucking pathetic miserable country that needs to die so the rest of the world at least have nothing else to laugh at.
Only one thing to do, go back to your cave and stay there.
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Graydog wrote:
COST OF WAR
Next>
Cost another 10 trillion in the past four years, since you idiots renigged.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Scum of the Earth wrote:
<quoted text> Cost another 10 trillion in the past four years, since you idiots renigged.
Boy you have a real Math problem. Home schooled?
Jimmy Carter

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Mar 17, 2013
crazyyo wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you. I will continue to fight until they eat me.
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Boy you have a real Math problem. Home schooled?
You ever seen a "boy" with a 9inch pecker and a wheel barrow full of balls? If not I'll show you miner.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Scum of the Earth wrote:
<quoted text> You ever seen a "boy" with a 9inch pecker and a wheel barrow full of balls? If not I'll show you miner.
Honey with your problem with numbers, I doubt you can impress anyone.
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Honey with your problem with numbers, I doubt you can impress anyone.
Maybe. But I bet I can DEPRESS you.
Big Willy

Newark, NJ

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Scum of the Earth wrote:
<quoted text> You ever seen a "boy" with a 9inch pecker and a wheel barrow full of balls? If not I'll show you miner.
I'll bet you sleep in a nest made of ass hair too.
Two seventy

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Honey with your problem with numbers, I doubt you can impress anyone.
The girls at the truck stop were more than impressed.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Two seventy wrote:
<quoted text>The girls at the truck stop were more than impressed.
How would you know Acorn unless you are one of the girls?
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Big Willy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you sleep in a nest made of ass hair too.
I'd bet you are just a piece of shit.
Two seventy

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know Acorn unless you are one of the girls?
I could be but you will never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edge not Nursing Home 1 hr Joann 1
Mother Found Guilty In Wythe County Baby Case (Nov '11) 1 hr angel lee parks 39
tabathia alderman 13 hr king 1
Chaser Sun LOL 2
Brandy Price Sun Whats this I hear 1
Dale Yountz for treasurer? What a joke Nov 21 Mr_Stevens 11
tabby Nov 17 king 3
Wytheville Dating
Find my Match

Wytheville People Search