What happen to Dr. Camden's office??

What happen to Dr. Camden's office??

Posted in the Wytheville Forum

HaySeed

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2011
Notice the office hasn't been busy lately, Does anyone know what happen??
myrtle beach

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 3, 2011
heard it is closed, dont know for sure. heard dr was sick.
sunshine

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Aug 3, 2011
is a drunk
Tracy

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Aug 5, 2011
sunshine wrote:
is a drunk
This is hard to believe. He is a great dentist.
myrtlebeach

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2011
well i heard that he was in rehab.! i didnt think that he was that good of a dentist, had him tell me that i needed all kinds of work i went and got a 2nd opinion and i didnt need any of that wrk done.
in the know

Lanham, MD

#6 Aug 30, 2011
If you go to the department of health professions website you can read all of the orders from the board of medicine. He had mental health issues and his licensed was suspended. He was not complying with treatment.
former employee

Fries, VA

#7 Aug 31, 2011
I am not surprised.
KTS

Wytheville, VA

#8 Sep 1, 2011
Are they closed for good?
caretaker

Brookneal, VA

#9 Sep 2, 2011
Read the report on the DHP and concerned that he was still taking care of patients until June even though he had a stay in a mental health facility in April. He may have just been a dentist but he could have killed someone.
caretaker

Brookneal, VA

#10 Sep 2, 2011
Why am I clueless, an infection in the mouth can cause encephalitis or cardiac issues. Do you really believe that any physician should treat patients or provide narcotics if they are activly being treated for a mental illness or have an ongoing problem with substance abuse. I'm not saying he wasn't a good doctor but what he did was dangerous.
lois

Hardy, VA

#11 Sep 2, 2011
caretaker wrote:
Read the report on the DHP and concerned that he was still taking care of patients until June even though he had a stay in a mental health facility in April. He may have just been a dentist but he could have killed someone.
Why are people talking about staying in a mental health facility like it is such an awful thing. Just because he stayed in one doesn't mean he could have killed somebody. A mental health facility is no different the a regular hospital except that it couldn't be more misunderstood...
RobertB

Palmyra, VA

#12 Sep 4, 2011
As it appears, his license is now indefinately suspended until such time as he completes a sufficient treatment program. At the completion of that program, the Board will reexamine his case and determine whether to revoke, or reissue his license.
I thought he was a great dentist. He always took good care of me. I'll keep him and his family in my prayers.
Vickie

Boones Mill, VA

#13 Oct 28, 2011
RobertB wrote:
As it appears, his license is now indefinately suspended until such time as he completes a sufficient treatment program. At the completion of that program, the Board will reexamine his case and determine whether to revoke, or reissue his license.
I thought he was a great dentist. He always took good care of me. I'll keep him and his family in my prayers.
He was a good, considerate and competent dentist that I respect. He is sick. Even dentists can get sick. I agree with your statements completely and will pray for him also. A touch of tolerance is a rare and wonderful thing these days.
Honest Abe

Brookneal, VA

#14 Oct 30, 2011
I would see him today if he were still practicing. A good guy!
Sandy

Greenbackville, VA

#15 Dec 15, 2011
Well, he is taking patients now, so go see him. ;)
Laurie Bennett

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 11, 2012
I loved Dr. Camden. He was the first and only dentist I've seen that made me that comfortable. He and his staff were very friendly, the extraction i had was quick and well performed. He joked with me and made me feel much better about the dentist. I would definitely see him again, I prefer their office over any other in Wythevile and I hope he does return to work.
Leroy

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Jan 11, 2012
He is back in business. 1/11/2012 Call for appointments.
Ref

Wytheville, VA

#18 Jan 14, 2012
He was my dentist for years. He was always efficient, friendly,and competent. He was always friendly and effective with all memers of my family. Both of my children are grown and live out of town, but drive home for appointments with him.
Will

Mooresville, NC

#19 Mar 25, 2012
Also a closet mo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victoria conley back in jail 15 hr Therecord 36
Tennis simon Fri His number one 17
charles c Fri lmaouu 3
Danny meadows Fri Greg Crouse 33
mary and stevie cullop?? (Jun '15) Fri TheRealDeal 3
Shana snitched on Stacey n Erica Fri Shana viar 16
Best lunch in town Sep 21 Hubbie Dubbie 15

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance