First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Agreed

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Has anyone else here had issues with this restaurant? I don't see how they still have any business. Rude waitresses and managers. They don't even know how to prepare a correct and timely order

Since: Nov 09

Wytheville Va.

#2 Feb 24, 2012
I like the food their. Good prime rib, good hamburgers, plenty of food, never leave hungry! Sorry you had a bad experience.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 24, 2012
I've never had a bad meal there, or bad service.
Ted

Rocky Mount, VA

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Agreed wrote:
Has anyone else here had issues with this restaurant? I don't see how they still have any business. Rude waitresses and managers. They don't even know how to prepare a correct and timely order
Maybe you are just too bitchy. Why don't you eat a the truck stop subway. You sound like a trucker.
THE JUDGE

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 25, 2012
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT NOW, BUT NOT TOO LONG AGO MOST OF THE SERVERS WERE DRUGGIES.

THE JUDGE HAS SPOKEN
Donna

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Service is always top notch. Sometimes food is a little greasy, not always and depending on what you order. No complaints from me.
Calico Lover

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 11, 2012
I was in there the other week and waited a long time for a table. I saw several tables empty and one of the waitresses telling the hostess she did not want anymore tables. See how much these people want your service
Billy

Astoria, NY

#8 Mar 11, 2012
Your right , service is bad there, no one cares about there jons
David Duke

Rocky Mount, VA

#9 Mar 12, 2012
I like to eat there and the service is ok.
yeayado

Wytheville, VA

#11 Mar 17, 2012
ne of dose servers hapen to b of da female variety, with a tight snatch a brutha can getst into
This sucks

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Mar 18, 2012
Depends on when you go in there. If you go in there on a night that isn't to busy, service is great, and the food is great. However, if it's like a Friday or Saturday, you can forget a correct order or good servers.
yeahitsme

Wytheville, VA

#13 Mar 21, 2012
Cool place, I have had great service there!
Limpy

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Mar 22, 2012
yeayado wrote:
ne of dose servers hapen to b of da female variety, with a tight snatch a brutha can getst into
Very child like comment.
Limpy

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Mar 22, 2012
I thought the food and service was great. Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.
2runfree

Galax, VA

#16 Mar 22, 2012
we know people that drive up there every week and love it. people waiting tables work hard. give em a break.
the Judge is right

Wirtz, VA

#17 Mar 23, 2012
I guess with any business, it depends on what day you go in there. I have heard both positive and negative comments about Sagebrush. But you hear that with any business.
yeayado

Northfork, WV

#18 Mar 23, 2012
Limpy wrote:
<quoted text> Very child like comment.
Child like my butt jigga, dey callz you limpy cuz that iz whut your weewee doez
Sparky

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Mar 28, 2012
yeayado wrote:
<quoted text>Child like my butt jigga, dey callz you limpy cuz that iz whut your weewee doez
I now understand your post after checking your IP.
Not An Uneducated Hillbil

Wirtz, VA

#22 May 20, 2012
I hear they cannot keep help. The manager doesn't want her people on cell phones. If she likes you, it's ok. If not, she'll make a big deal. The judge was right about the drugs through there. Some of the cooks do coke lines off the kitchen counter. One of them spits in food if it gets brought back. The last time I was there, a spiked hair butch looking woman was my waitress and she was bitchy. I'll never go back again.
Hope

United States

#23 May 22, 2012
Not the same since they fired Allison, she was great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driver's Education 5 hr Google It 2
Players in town 8 hr ditsyblonde1992 1
Hillary Nibert 8 hr Curiousgeorge 5
matt doss Sep 16 looking 1
Free clothing Sep 13 itsasmallworldaft... 1
hot teachers @gw Sep 13 Junior 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
•••
•••
•••

Wytheville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wytheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wytheville