Endless contruction in Town of Wythev...

Endless contruction in Town of Wytheville

Posted in the Wytheville Forum

Philmore

Palmyra, VA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
What exactly is all the digging up sidewalks and areas of the street all through the town of Wytheville..seems its been tore up and patched up with gravel for months and months...who is doing the work...some crew of residents from the Asbury Center ??
Nitty Gritty

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Philmore wrote:
What exactly is all the digging up sidewalks and areas of the street all through the town of Wytheville..seems its been tore up and patched up with gravel for months and months...who is doing the work...some crew of residents from the Asbury Center ??
Yep it's construction, that's all you need to know.
Ethyl

Troy, VA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Philmore wrote:
What exactly is all the digging up sidewalks and areas of the street all through the town of Wytheville..seems its been tore up and patched up with gravel for months and months...who is doing the work...some crew of residents from the Asbury Center ??
You need to just shut up and pay your taxes (trouble maker).
wrecked

Scottsville, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Philmore wrote:
What exactly is all the digging up sidewalks and areas of the street all through the town of Wytheville..seems its been tore up and patched up with gravel for months and months...who is doing the work...some crew of residents from the Asbury Center ??
Remember when they built the post office. Just one big f*cking for the people. Well this is the same thing. somebody just sliding money to their brother inlaw or something of that nature. They will be there for a long time doing nothing on your dime. Its lots like the cameras they just put in for the town meetings and such. What was that something like 30 grand? Yea I know I could have done it for 89.95 but what the fu*ck obama can shit money and stuff
Not Medicated

Troy, VA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when they built the post office. Just one big f*cking for the people. Well this is the same thing. somebody just sliding money to their brother inlaw or something of that nature. They will be there for a long time doing nothing on your dime. Its lots like the cameras they just put in for the town meetings and such. What was that something like 30 grand? Yea I know I could have done it for 89.95 but what the fu*ck obama can shit money and stuff
I think you may very well be the town crier. It is obvious you are in-bred.
Not Medicated

Troy, VA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I forgot to add "" You also lack vocabulary"".
wrecked

Scottsville, VA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Not Medicated wrote:
I forgot to add "" You also lack vocabulary"".
get medicated and teach me some
wrecked

Scottsville, VA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Not Medicated wrote:
<quoted text>I think you may very well be the town crier. It is obvious you are in-bred.
Figured you to be off sucking a cops dick or something. You gonna help polish their new guns and stuff?
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Not Medicated wrote:
<quoted text>I think you may very well be the town crier. It is obvious you are in-bred.
Acorn Earl is our village idiot.
Not Medicated

Troy, VA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Acorn Earl is our village idiot.
Gaydog is our Village queer.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Take it to the bank. Just make sure you put your 2 in... crooked :)
Never Cease To Amaze

Wytheville, VA

#13 Apr 8, 2013
The construction is for replacement of a very old and badly deteriorated water line. The old one was cast iron, in very bad shape and had to be repaired all the time.
Ringo

Troy, VA

#14 Apr 9, 2013
wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured you to be off sucking a cops dick or something. You gonna help polish their new guns and stuff?
Anything to help. I take that after your momma.
Monique

Troy, VA

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Never Cease To Amaze wrote:
The construction is for replacement of a very old and badly deteriorated water line. The old one was cast iron, in very bad shape and had to be repaired all the time.
As soon as they dig to the end of town they will start digging back on the other side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elisha P from Wytheville? Pregnant? Maybe con ... 32 min A fb friend of hers 18
Eat at Skeeters 5 hr Harold Gilman 1
hillary ready to come out of woods? 5 hr Harold Gilman 10
Snitches. 5 hr Harold Gilman 6
Giant Chicken!! 12 hr Agnetta Folkskog 1
boost moble sprint suckis 12 hr Harold Gilman 5
Los Angles Mayor 15 hr Agnetta Folkskog 2

Wytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wytheville Mortgages