Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Laura Ingraham is right. "If the Republicans can't beat Obama it's time to shut down the party"
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Graydog wrote:
Laura Ingraham is right. "If the Republicans can't beat Obama it's time to shut down the party"
We need to create a new third party for conservatives that do not include the wacko bible thumpers and gun nuts.
Wayne

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>We need to create a new third party for conservatives that do not include the wacko bible thumpers and gun nuts.
How about Queers and lesbians they could be the third party. Obama would approve of them too.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text> How about Queers and lesbians they could be the third party. Obama would approve of them too.
That's only one of your problems Acorn.
Professor 2020

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Wears short dresses.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Graydog wrote:
Laura Ingraham is right. "If the Republicans can't beat Obama it's time to shut down the party"
Case closed!!!!!!!!!!
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Dec 2, 2012
I see the Gaydog is still ranting. My recommendation is a 1 year supply of food and plenty of Ammo. Wonder how many Merillat employees voted Obama?????
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Daryl wrote:
I see the Gaydog is still ranting. My recommendation is a 1 year supply of food and plenty of Ammo. Wonder how many Merillat employees voted Obama?????
To bad Acorn, my recommendation for you is move to Mexico.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>To bad Acorn, my recommendation for you is move to Mexico.
Soon it will be safer there in Mexico.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Daryl wrote:
<quoted text> Soon it will be safer there in Mexico.
Time to go now Acorn.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Time to go now Acorn.
Don't get excited! I'm here to stay. Perhaps you need bus fare??? I'd be glad to help you one way.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Daryl wrote:
<quoted text> Don't get excited! I'm here to stay. Perhaps you need bus fare??? I'd be glad to help you one way.
Better send what little money you have to pay for the RNC cremation.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Better send what little money you have to pay for the RNC cremation.
I'm sending my money to the KKK.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Daryl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sending my money to the KKK.
Same address Acorn.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Same address Acorn.
You seem to know a lot about creamation. Are you working at the funeral home or creamatory???
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to know a lot about creamation. Are you working at the funeral home or creamatory???
Acorn, you seem to know a lot about the KKK, are you totally brain dead?
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Acorn, you seem to know a lot about the KKK, are you totally brain dead?
Your momma didn't think so.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Your momma didn't think so.
Total,without a doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coleman thomas thief 1 hr Carl 3
snitch snitch snitches in wythe county 1 hr Carl 28
Wytheville Tax payers Wed Twisted 13
Chelsie Clinton Tue Toby 1
Hope clinic! (Dec '12) Mar 23 jerry peters 78
Restaurant "the ville" (Feb '13) Mar 23 Dora 118
Hope Clinic Mar 21 mee 3
Wytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]