Wyoming commissioners favor banning medical marijuana

There are 5 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Wyoming commissioners favor banning medical marijuana. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Despite concerns about inviting a lawsuit, six of nine city planning commissioners agree that a ban on medical marijuana would be best.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

“Brain Kneader”

Since: Sep 10

EVERYWHERE

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Not only are you in violation of state law ,your also in violation of constitutional law, the law of the land.thats why your facing a lawsuit as well as the feds.Remeber "THE BILL OF RIGHTS".
whatrusmokin

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Ummm...Marijuana is still illegal on a federal level, medical or otherwise. Good luck with that.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Put it to a vote. I am really sick of these self righteous local politicians who have this stigma in there minds about marijuana. I would say that the people who use it for medicinal and recreational purposes know more about the effects and dangers than any of these guys.

Since: Sep 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Oct 1, 2010
You can't make this up. They want to vote to waste tax dollars defending a clearly undefendable ordinance, how do people like this get elected. Is one of the Voorhees clowns still on that Commission? While they are at it why don't they ban all sex except in the missionary position while they are at it.

Since: Sep 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Oct 1, 2010
My mistake, they are not elected, even worse they were appointed to the Planning Commission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2014 Mini Cooper - Small Wheelbase, Long Legs 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr stewart scott 2,058
News Black Bear Spotted In Hartford 5 hr Mason 1
News Want the city to pay for your pothole damage? (Mar '08) Mon Oneal 56
Meat Pies! Sun GoatMilkSaviour 1
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Sun Hudsonville Friend 40,203
Me . . . Morale Day May 24 bobolinq 1
More from around the web

Wyoming People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]