Mother's Warning About Synthetic Drug...

Mother's Warning About Synthetic Drugs: "This Needs To Stop"

There are 33 comments on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from May 21, 2012, titled Mother's Warning About Synthetic Drugs: "This Needs To Stop". In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

Pearl Diaz spent Monday at Spectrum Hospital in Grand Rapids at the bedside of her oldest child, 30-year-old Daniel Diaz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 May 22, 2012
No it doesn't. It's thinning the idiots out of the herd. Anyone who is stupid enough to do that kind of shit deserves everything they get.

Besides, drugs are good for you right liberals? Maybe you should buy your kids pot instead, all the potheads say it's good for you and healthy too.

I love watching the plight of the ignorant.
Uradirtbag

Holland, MI

#2 May 22, 2012
There is no comparison between synthetic drugs and pot. Parents should opt to give their kids pot, at least they won't end up dead or in the hospital. And it's nice and Christian like for you to wish this mother's child dead. Another example of conservatives only caring about unborn children and wanting people that are already born to die. Pro life my azz. And I see you hail from west Michigan's meth capital of Wyoming. The last thing you should be concerned with is pot.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 May 22, 2012
Uradirtbag wrote:
There is no comparison between synthetic drugs and pot. Parents should opt to give their kids pot, at least they won't end up dead or in the hospital. And it's nice and Christian like for you to wish this mother's child dead. Another example of conservatives only caring about unborn children and wanting people that are already born to die. Pro life my azz. And I see you hail from west Michigan's meth capital of Wyoming. The last thing you should be concerned with is pot.
I didn't say I 'wished' anyone dead you stupid ADD ridden atheist liberal pothead - pay attention you fucking retard.

But if someone is stupid enough to put their hand in a fire they should EXPECT to get burned, being a liberal and a braindead pothead as well I realize that you won't make the connection between the drugs you love so much and the stupidity behind them.

Pro life yes - pro stupidity no.
pro pot pro life

United States

#4 May 22, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I 'wished' anyone dead you stupid ADD ridden atheist liberal pothead - pay attention you fucking retard.
But if someone is stupid enough to put their hand in a fire they should EXPECT to get burned, being a liberal and a braindead pothead as well I realize that you won't make the connection between the drugs you love so much and the stupidity behind them.
Pro life yes - pro stupidity no.
Thinning of the herd? Deserve what they get? Sounds like you value life (NOT) you hypocritical pile of pig shit.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 May 22, 2012
pro pot pro life wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinning of the herd? Deserve what they get? Sounds like you value life (NOT) you hypocritical pile of pig shit.
You go ahead and waste your time worrying about these morons, I have better things to do.

They know, as well as everyone else does, drugs are dangerous - if they don't care enough about their own life to not be an idiot, why is it supposed to be everyone else's responsibility to care?

Got smoke some more pot you waste of space.
Consequences

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 May 23, 2012
Uradirtbag wrote:
And it's nice and Christian like for you to wish this mother's child dead.
Who wished anyone dead? Gotta point out that this CHILD is 30 years old and what he ingested was no accident, but totally deliberate. Not only did he smoke 'spice' to get high, he mixed it with another chemical trying to get a better buzz ala,'hey, if one is good, two is even better, right?'. Guess he failed this chemistry test.
Wonder if mommy would demand that stores stop selling spray paint if her little boy huffed and destroyed his kidneys that way instead?
Question of freedom

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 May 23, 2012
Consequences wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wished anyone dead? Gotta point out that this CHILD is 30 years old and what he ingested was no accident, but totally deliberate. Not only did he smoke 'spice' to get high, he mixed it with another chemical trying to get a better buzz ala,'hey, if one is good, two is even better, right?'. Guess he failed this chemistry test.
Wonder if mommy would demand that stores stop selling spray paint if her little boy huffed and destroyed his kidneys that way instead?
And maybe if you conservatives would stop infringing on people's freedom people could smoke pot and live vs. being forced to smoke poison to get a buzz and dying. Maybe instead of a war on pot republicans should start a war on spice since it's the legal spice that is dangerous.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 May 23, 2012
Question of freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe if you conservatives would stop infringing on people's freedom people could smoke pot and live vs. being forced to smoke poison to get a buzz and dying. Maybe instead of a war on pot republicans should start a war on spice since it's the legal spice that is dangerous.
If you had your way, you would never be told "no". Grow up will ya?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 May 23, 2012
Question of freedom wrote:
And maybe if you conservatives would stop infringing on people's freedom people could smoke pot and live
Sure...like these people did? http://druggeddriving.org/pdfs/CAMJStudyJune2...
http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/pot_driv...
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#11 May 24, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>If you had your way, you would never be told "no". Grow up will ya?
Yeah, the same thing should be said to those who drink alcohol. You see nothing wrong with the epidemic of parenst in this country pumping Methamphetamines into their children by the way of the AMA and their 'attention' drugs. Nope that's just fine! But an ADULT smoking a little bud at home is somehow your f'ing business.

Do me a favor: don't bring up the Constitution or the word 'freedom' or or the words 'Big' and 'Government' in the same sentence.

Real conservatives understand what I'm talking about. The dems, independants and moderate republicans/true conservatives are all against you on the drug war and especially the war on pot. Your stance on this issue is outdated and contemptible.
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#12 May 24, 2012
*parents
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 May 24, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the same thing should be said to those who drink alcohol. You see nothing wrong with the epidemic of parenst in this country pumping Methamphetamines into their children by the way of the AMA and their 'attention' drugs. Nope that's just fine! But an ADULT smoking a little bud at home is somehow your f'ing business.
Do me a favor: don't bring up the Constitution or the word 'freedom' or or the words 'Big' and 'Government' in the same sentence.
Real conservatives understand what I'm talking about. The dems, independants and moderate republicans/true conservatives are all against you on the drug war and especially the war on pot. Your stance on this issue is outdated and contemptible.
You don't know what I see wrong and what I don't see wrong. You are a selfish, contemptible progressive who runs around stomping your feet and crying "that's not fair". I certainly hope you don't have children that you can teach your selfishness to.
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#14 May 24, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what I see wrong and what I don't see wrong. You are a selfish, contemptible progressive who runs around stomping your feet and crying "that's not fair". I certainly hope you don't have children that you can teach your selfishness to.
Like I said, just don't bring up freedom (because you don't believe in it), the Constitution (because you dont know whats in it), and don't cry about big government (because you obviously love it).

Thanks.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 May 24, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, just don't bring up freedom (because you don't believe in it), the Constitution (because you dont know whats in it), and don't cry about big government (because you obviously love it).
Thanks.
You can't define freedom, your version of the constitution says if it feels good, do it, and you love big government because you support what's happening right now in this country which is large government. All you ever do is whine about others taking your freedoms away. Grow up!
Who

Stockton, CA

#16 May 24, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Fine. Do whatever the hell you want, do all the drugs you want, but don't EXPECT everyone else to give a shit when one of you nimrods croaks because of your own stupidity, or don't expect the taxpayers to pay for your rehab because fuck you - you made the choice to be stupid, now deal with it.
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#17 May 25, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Do whatever the hell you want, do all the drugs you want, but don't EXPECT everyone else to give a shit when one of you nimrods croaks because of your own stupidity, or don't expect the taxpayers to pay for your rehab because fuck you - you made the choice to be stupid, now deal with it.
LOL...go eat another Big Mac and wash it down with a 44oz Coke you stupid f'er. You're probably 80lbs overweight and collecting disability...Taxpayers pay for people's stupidity all the gd'ed time. I don't hear you complete retards complaining about the fat f's of our society, or the smokers, or the alcoholics. How about people who lay in the sun for 25 years?

You don't understand because you don't understand the basic concept of what 'freedom' is. Our founders would have strung you up by your little raisinette balls. They would have very little use for someone whith your mindset. The mindset that throws people in jail and destroys their lives and pursuit of happiness. All for a plant that grows naturally...EVERYWHERE!!! Somethning that has zero effect on one's neighbor and doesn't harm another living thing on this planet. A lot of our founders partook, hemp helped us win WWII yet if you're caught growing it ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY, you have your liberties stripped away and your property seized. So go ahead and make light of this issue, we'll advance without you. You freedom-hating pile of snake shit.

I hear the lots of countries in the Middle East feel the same way you do about drugs. Maybe you'd be more at home there, as a bonus some of them even treat women like dogshit, I'm sure you'd enjoy that too.
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#18 May 25, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You can't define freedom, your version of the constitution says if it feels good, do it..
Wrong! My version of the constitution says if it doesn't nagatively impact another living thing on this Earth, I'm an adult, and in my own home....then it's NONE of your f'ing business!

“It's 5;00 somewhere !! ”

Since: Jun 09

Holland

#19 May 25, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! My version of the constitution says if it doesn't nagatively impact another living thing on this Earth, I'm an adult, and in my own home....then it's NONE of your f'ing business!
Did you play poker last night ??
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#20 May 25, 2012
Big Mike 67 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you play poker last night ??
None of your business!!!:)

“It's 5;00 somewhere !! ”

Since: Jun 09

Holland

#21 May 25, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your business!!!:)
Answer the f'ing question. Old Man !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... Fri District 1 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Fri Blocked 2,649
News Severe Weather Update Grand Rapids, Mi (WHTC) -... Fri District 1 1
Poor Little Patriots Thu Bitch37asspain 18
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jun 20 gigglegoose 1,072
Does anyone remember The Red Lion restaurant in... Jun 19 april_annskutt 1
News Global warming: Fewer believers, as harsh winte... (Mar '11) Jun 19 Into The Night 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wyoming Mortgages