Four Grand Rapids area Blockbuster stores holding liquidation sales before closing next month

Mar 25, 2011 Full story: MLive.com 18

Published: Friday, March 25, 2011, 5:41 PM Updated: Friday, March 25, 2011, 5:46 PM AP File Photo In the market for cheap, used DVDs or video games? How about a deal on some of those life-sized cardboard cutouts of your favorite movie star? Four Grand Rapids Blockbuster stores may be able to set you up as they hold liquidation sales in preparation ...

Full Story
good work mich

Anchorage, AK

#1 Mar 25, 2011
close a BB a day... is GREAT NEWS
Nomo Blockbuster

Newhall, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2011
More than one a day...we want the company gone by the end of the year.
Seriously

Walnut, CA

#3 Mar 25, 2011
You guys are a couple of low life douche bags, find something else to fill your time.
Nomo Blockbuster

Newhall, CA

#4 Mar 25, 2011
It's better to vent here than in stores.
Seriously

Walnut, CA

#5 Mar 25, 2011
Nomo, why would I vent in stores about what an idiot you are?
Nomo Blockbuster

Newhall, CA

#6 Mar 25, 2011
You wouldn't...but many others would tell Blockbuster employees about how terrible Blockbuster is when the experience is disappointing.
Seriously

Walnut, CA

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Huh? Wtf? You f-ing weirdo. I'm talking about you moron, not anything else.
Nomo Blockbuster

Newhall, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Blockbuster is one of the few companies that many will actually be glad to see go.
BBV ATL

Newark, NJ

#9 Mar 26, 2011
......... And many MORE will not want to see it go.. You and Dan's opinions are "one in the same". You both lack originality and are the ONLY 2 that "overcommunicate" your bad feelings about a friggin movie rental chain. The company and hopefully your life is better than your useless childish rants. Boo hoo ......Poor ME..... I used to be an employee but now I hate the video stores because I like this, and that......
Jeff

Beamsville, Canada

#10 Mar 26, 2011
Look who is sounding childish. How differnet are you posts from Dan's?
Dan close them all
You rants I work there so keep them open.
Both sound the same, same tone same not adding anything to the topic or info or insight.

Dan..Mom and Pop shops will not pop up everywhere. It cost way too much to open a stop. Inventory, retail space etc 60-75 K.
Seriously USA, I understand your an employee and are worried about your job, family etc, but no need for your language on the site. Also message to all BB employees, the ship is sinking. Sorry to say but they are closing fast and fast. If I worked there I would get my resume out and start looking for another job. Don't wait until your pushed out the door and now need a job. Look while you still have one. Be a step ahead of the game.

Do you think that BB actually cares about the jobs that get lost? NO WAY! Do they or did they care about the jobs already lost? They only care about their own asses. The front line guy and their families they don't care about at all.

They don't care about the landlords or suppliers. They have already proved it. By their actions or lac of actions...they have not paid the suppliers, they have not paid anyone and they don't care who they hurt in the proccess.
THIS IS TRUE

Anchorage, AK

#11 Mar 26, 2011
BB DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!!! GO GET A REAL JOB, A JOB THAT THE OWNERS CARE ABOUT THERE EMPLOYEES ( IF POSSIBLE IN YOUR AREA )

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT... WHERE ON A MISSION FORM GOD..( videogods )

GET THAT EVIL EMPIRE SHUT DOWN !!
BBV ATL

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2011
NOmo = Jeff.
Seriously

Alhambra, CA

#13 Mar 26, 2011
you mean, nomo=moronic.
Nomo Blockbuster

Newhall, CA

#14 Mar 27, 2011
Nomo = right
BBV ATL

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2011
Best video store = BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO
Nomo Blockbuster

Newhall, CA

#16 Mar 27, 2011
Not going to be around much longer anyway.
BBV ATL

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2011
estimations are that BLOCKBUSTER WILL roll out with smaller format stores after there sale and onto their next expansion in late 2012.
Nomo Blockbuster

Newhall, CA

#18 Mar 27, 2011
Don't bet the farm on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,486
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 1 hr Mr Wiggley 65
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 2 hr Gville Jim 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 11 hr Julie 975
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 19 hr SLY WEST 24
most ludicrious car commercial Sun bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . Sun bobolinq 1
Wyoming Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wyoming People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wyoming News, Events & Info