Is Michigan's signing on to national ...

Is Michigan's signing on to national education plan good for students?

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Is Michigan's signing on to national education plan good for students?. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Educators say embracing national standards will help as students move from state to state and will allow Michigan schools to show how they stack up against others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

yodelon

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2010
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." AMENDMENT 10 Bill of Rights

A National Education Plan is not a power given the U.S. government by the Constitution. Education decisions should be up to each state and if you don't agree then amend the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 23 hr WMNewslover 3,330
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Fri Selph 57
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Apr 19 Susieq 1,229
News WZZM13 - Teacher accused of molesting several y... (Jun '07) Apr 12 Thankful 20
News Missing Constantine girl found dead in cemetery (Nov '07) Apr 9 ghost 148
Bridge Card (Apr '09) Apr 1 Boldly Go 143
News Hudsonville Ice Cream shrinks tub size amid bra... Mar 29 Witless Witness 2

Wyoming Jobs

Personal Finance

Wyoming Mortgages